Business Operations Associate
What is Foundation?
Foundation bridges crypto and culture to create mutual support between artists and collectors. We’re forging a community-driven path and sharing our tools with the rapidly evolving group of developers who are excited to define this future with us. We want anyone and everyone who cares about the future of digital expression to be a part of it.
Since Foundation launched in February 2021, we’ve supported pioneering artists including Nadya Tolokonnikova of Pussy Riot, Shawna X, Yung Jake, Aphex Twin, Zach Lieberman, Kim Laughton, Sarah Zucker, Devendra Banhart, Viktoria Modesta, Serwah Attafuah, Edward Snowden, and Dom Hofmann, the cofounder of Vine. And we’re just getting started.
As Foundation’s Business Operations Associate, you will help solve complex business challenges and create processes to ensure that all aspects of the company run smoothly. You will be exposed to every part of the business and play a central role in setting the team up for scale.
- Track and analyze company metrics to leverage valuable insights and inform our business strategy
- Effectively communicate complex takeaways to a wide variety of audiences
- Work cross-departmentally to ensure that everyone in the company is set up for success
- Manage contracts and relationships with third-party vendors
- Create policies and/or processes that provide structure for scale and ideate new functions that complement the growing team
- Keep all company workflows running seamlessly
- Assist with Finance, Legal, People Ops, and other core operational tasks
- You have 2-5 years experience in operations, finance, administration or a similar field
- You are analytical, versatile, and adaptable
- You can switch contexts across various parts of a growing business without skipping a beat
- You are a natural problem solver with high attention to detail
- You are willing to tackle any task, big or small
- You have a passion for the arts, mutual support, and creating community
- You are driven by purpose and want to contribute to long term impact
- You have a beginner's mind, seek diverse points of views, and have an open interest in learning new tech
- You are ready to collaborate with a fast-moving team trailblazing the new creative economy
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Prior experience with Excel/Google Sheets and payroll providers
- Ability to manage existing and new relationships with vendors, such as Justworks, Pilot, and Amplitude
- Successful track record of solving complex problems
- Proficiency with Web3 data tools, such as Dune Analytics
- Experience with SQL and writing queries is a bonus
- A beginner’s mind and interest in Web3, Ethereum, and NFTs
Benefits & Support:
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your dependents
- Unlimited paid time off with approval and flexible hours
- A home office stipend
- A remote working environment
Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and welcome people from a variety of backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, perspectives, experiences, and skill sets. As part of our commitment to equality, we work to ensure a fair and consistent interview process, and continue to promote an inclusive work environment.
We believe that a diverse team composed of individuals with different perspectives, lived experiences, and identities is essential to achieving our mission and upending old models of selling and sharing art. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are accommodated in the job application and interview process, and in the performance of essential job functions.