Senior Technical Recruiter
At Foundation, we are laying the groundwork for web3—the next generation of the internet full of limitless possibilities. In web3, your creativity is valued and your digital objects belong to you. We aim to put power directly back into the hands of those who create online. Why? We believe this is how the internet should just work. Our team is made up of individuals who share that vision. Together, we’re unlocking the full potential of an internet based on new values of ownership and decentralization.
Our mission is to build the most powerful tools for the most creative people in the world. Everything from the smart contracts powering Foundation, to the design that our community interacts with daily, takes into consideration how our collective actions impact people. New technology requires creativity, and web3 is uncharted. Foundation leads. Come join us.
As Senior Technical Recruiter, you’ll join the Talent function at an exciting inflection point in Foundation’s growth. You will partner directly with our Engineering, Product, and Design teams to drive all recruiting efforts from ideation to closing, resulting in hiring top technical talent that will directly impact our continued efforts to define Foundation as the premier web3 destination.
- Own full-cycle recruiting processes from role kickoff to closing, including sourcing, scheduling, screening, and closing top technical talent across all levels within our Engineering, Product, and Design orgs
- Partner with hiring managers to create job descriptions, determine hiring strategy, and outline interview processes and panels; you’ll also set and manage expectations through weekly syncs where you’ll provide regular updates on candidates and pipeline
- Develop and execute creative sourcing strategies; you’ll use a variety of techniques and creativity tofind and engage passive talent
- Conduct thorough screens to assess competencies and technical skills to determine which candidates will be successful in Foundation’s fast-paced environment
- Provide a best in class candidate experience through candidate communication, providing timely feedback and next steps, and maintaining transparency around expectations throughout the process
Who You Are
- 4+ years of experience in technical recruiting with a proven track record of sourcing and closing top technical talent
- Strong independent sourcing skills across a variety of platforms with an ability to find and engage passive talent
- Ability to act as an internal consultant and subject matter expert while partnering with hiring managers and teams
- Ability to leverage data and other insights to run an effective recruiting process and recalibrate when needed
- Strong written and verbal communicator who can provide a positive and transparent experience by connecting with and supporting candidates at every stage of the recruiting process
- Excited about the opportunity to craft recruiting processes and the future of the Talent function alongside our Lead Recruiter
- Proficiency using and maintaining an applicant tracking system (ATS) with high integrity
- Committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and building strategies with that commitment in mind
- Bonus: Experience at a high-growth web3 company
Targeted Base Salary Range: $120,000 - $155,000
Benefits and Support
• A culture that values inclusivity
• A remote-first working environment and the ability to set your own working hours
• Flexible paid time off
• Annual team offsite
• All of the tech you need to be successful
• A home office stipend including internet reimbursement
• Robust medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents, including a zero cost option (for countries that provide government-sponsored health insurance, we offer a monthly stipend towards private health insurance)
• 6 weeks of baby bonding time for all new parents, as well as 6 weeks of paid leave for birth giving parents
• Access to Talkspace confidential online therapy and One Medical on-demand primary care
• Get paid in crypto or fiat
• Employer sponsored 401K
Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and welcome people from a variety of backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, perspectives, experiences, and skill sets. As part of our commitment to equality, we work to ensure a fair and consistent interview process, and continue to promote an inclusive work environment.
We believe that a diverse team composed of individuals with different perspectives, lived experiences, and identities is essential to achieving our mission and upending old models of selling and sharing art. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are accommodated in the job application and interview process, and in the performance of essential job functions.