Executive Assistant (Part-time)
Double - CAN EC /
Contract (Part-Time) /
💼 About Double
We believe that having a great Executive Assistant shouldn't be a luxury for the lucky few. Our mission is to help leaders save at least 2 hours per day by matching them with an experienced remote Executive Assistant to fit their needs. We also create the best tools for clients and Executive Assistants to communicate and collaborate efficiently together.
Our community of entrepreneurial, best-in-class Executive Assistants are productivity experts. They partner with leaders from a spectrum of industries, using cutting-edge technology, developed with their direct input.
Some cool facts about Double: We started in April 2018, raised our $8.5M Series A in October 2021, and were recently recognized as a Best Place to Work in 2023 by BuiltIn and WorkLife, which places us among the most dynamic players in productivity. We have onboarded 200+ Executive Assistants, and we're looking to grow our team.
If you are a tech-savvy and proactive Executive Assistant, and our community sounds like a place where you could thrive and do your best work, we’d love to hear from you. Let's build the future of delegation together!
✅ To learn more about Double please visit: withdouble.com
✅ We would also like to encourage you to look over our FAQ Library to learn more about the role: withdouble.com/faq-double
💼 Being a Double
As a Double, you will be a fully remote Executive Assistant for several clients, ideally based in your time zone. Our clients consist of mainly C-level executives, entrepreneurs, or investors looking for real business partners to help them achieve their best work and win back time in their day.
Their requests vary from:
✅ Inbox management
✅ Travel planning
✅ Research projects
✅ Contact Management
✅ Personal Tasks
✅ Other administrative tasks
See here for a small sample of additional tasks Double can support: withdouble.com/tasks-to-delegate
💼 What You Bring
• 3 years of experience in Executive Assistance supporting C-suite executives and/or entrepreneurs and a college degree or; 5 years of experience in lieu of a degree
-- Must have at least 6 months working as a remote/virtual Executive Assistant
-- Freelance/contract work experience is highly preferred
• Fully proficient with both Gmail and Outlook in a professional setting (i.e. sorting, setting rules, creating and using labels)
• Demonstrated experience in calendar management, inbox management, and travel bookings across multiple time zones
• Fully proficient with Google Apps (i.e. Google Docs, Google Drive) and Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel), and can grasp new software tools quickly and proactively
• Experience utilizing different video conferencing tools at a moment’s notice (i.e. Zoom, Google Meet, Slack Huddles, etc.)
• French language not required
💼 You Are Excited Because
You are an exceptional Executive Assistant who is:
• Passionate about providing support to help executives gain back their time and perform at their best
• Self-starter and proactive in your every move to ensure timely responses and quality support
• Project management guru and can juggle multiple projects while ensuring quality work and deadlines are met
• Excellent communicator (both written and interpersonal) with the ability to navigate through various situations using the appropriate etiquette
• Resourceful and thrives in environments that challenge you to think critically and approach situations with a self-sufficient attitude (i.e. you can walk yourself through a tech troubleshooting issue, rather than automatically relying on others to solve it for you)
• Always a step ahead, thinking about tomorrow and what you can do today to get a better outcome tomorrow
• Wants to join the Double movement and engage with our community of talented Executive Assistants
💼 About the Position
• Competitive starting hourly pay ranges from $24-$36/hr CAD based on experience and location
• All work is fully remote, and you must be based in Canada
• You are available Monday to Friday, for at least 15 hours per week to respond to new messages and requests within 2 hours during standard operating hours (9 am - 6 pm in the executive’s time zone)
• This is a 1099 Independent Contractor position for a US-based company and does not include benefits
💼 Benefits & Perks
• A community of experienced EAs to get coaching and support in achieving your professional goals
• Autonomy to determine which executives you support, and the flexibility to determine your own work schedule
• The opportunity to work in different industries
• Additional recognition and rewards
If you are located within the West Coast (CST & EST) time zones, please do not apply to this posting. You may apply for our West Coast opening HERE.
Double is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. We celebrate and value diversity at our company and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.