Engineering Leader Front-End (Remote)
This role is Remote.
Joy is growing, and we’re looking for talented engineering leaders.
In this role, you will build and lead a team of front-end engineers. Your team will be entrusted to implement features of all sizes. You will partner closely with our product and customer experience teams to understand our customers, then collaborate with other front-end, back-end, and mobile engineers to build world-class user experiences. You will guide your team members and mentor them and you use your collective extensive knowledge of front-end technologies to design and build Joy's next generation user experience, used and loved by millions. You'll make sure that the team engineers for correctness, maintainability, and performance while delighting couples and guests by making their lives simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. You will hire and grow engineers on your team to be independent and proficient at their jobs. Your team will embody teamwork and a shared purpose, and make Joy a great place to work.
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical knowledge
- 3+ years of leading an engineering team
- Proven track record of hiring, developing, and retaining engineering talent.
- Set and hold a high bar for quality.
- Great at debugging complex applications
- Previous startup experience preferred