Joy is the smarter way to plan your big day. We help couples through every step of the wedding planning journey, with beautiful wedding websites, All-in-One Registry, and intuitive planning tools. We are a quickly-growing brand looking for a Marketing Associate to drive user acquisition, increase brand awareness and affinity, and make Joy a household name.
This role will report to the Director of Marketing & Communications and drive marketing initiatives across channels, with a key focus on affiliate and influencer marketing. This is a key role with huge potential for growth as you will be an early member of the marketing team and have the opportunity to help shape Joy's marketing strategy.
This person will work closely with internal teams and external partners. The ideal candidate must be highly collaborative and a self-starter who is able to work in a fast paced environment and is not afraid to bring ideas to the table.
Strong communication and relationship-building skills are essential!
What You’ll Do:
- Identify, build, and maintain relationships with influencers and affiliate publishers
- Develop influencer and affiliate strategies, tactical plans, and briefs
- Assist in influencer selection and ensure that selected influencers are a positive representation of the Joy brand, mission, and values
- Manage workflows and communication with influencers and affiliate partners to ensure campaigns stay on track / within timelines
- Drive, track and report on influencer and affiliate campaigns. Measure ROI across initiatives and develop insights that gauge success and inform future initiatives
- Confidently negotiate deals and campaigns with influencers and affiliate publishers to ensure goals are met within an allocated budget
- Monitor affiliate and influencer industries in order to identify new trends and best practices
In order to be a great candidate for this position, you:
- Are a self-starter with strong initiative, ownership and accountability
- Have outstanding analytical skills and attention to detail
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Are proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Are highly organized and detail-oriented
- Are a team player with a positive, can-do attitude and strong relationship-building skills
- Can evaluate and change priorities easily to perform efficiently within a fast paced team environment
- Collaborate well with internal and external partners
- Have experience working in Impact Radius or similar affiliate marketing platform
- Have experience developing and delivering social/digital/influencer strategies
- Have experience identifying influencers, developing influencer relationships, and successfully managing influencer campaigns across social platforms
- Have experience managing affiliate relationships and programs
- Are passionate about the social ecosphere, actively participate within it, and understand the social/digital landscape
- Will keep the team informed of breaking industry news, best practices and new influencer and affiliate marketing trends
- Have experience measuring ROI of initiatives and developing reports to present campaign metrics that will inform future initiatives
Medical, dental, & vision insurance
Remote friendly work culture. Work from where you work best!
At Joy we believe there is always room for making things more joyful. And we’re doing it for weddings. We are designing a better way to help couples, planners, vendors, and guests navigate the complex task of wedding planning.
It is a BIG task and we are a small team, which means you will be a key player and will have a lot of fun dabbling in all aspects of building a great brand. We’re a Y Combinator graduate and VC- funded startup tackling the $100B+ event industry. We welcome people from all backgrounds, millions of people are using our product around the world, and we’re just getting started.
We’re looking for all kinds of people
To build a service that brings joy to people all around the world, we need a team with all kinds of different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds.
We want to have the best people in every job. Joy policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.