Customer Success Implementation Manager
San Mateo, CA
Operations – Implementation
WithMe Health provides a medication guidance solution that replaces legacy Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBMs) by using modern technology and rich datasets to consistently apply proven science and create individualized experiences for employees and their families. WithMe Health’s solution is unlike any other medication guidance solution in the market today: it is proactive, adaptive, convenient, and engaging. And WithMe Health’s innovative, outcomes-oriented business model aligns interests across the pharmaceutical value chain, optimizing health outcomes while substantially reducing costs for employers.
The company was formed in 2018 to address the growing challenges and unmet needs that employers and employees face with legacy PBMs: misaligned business models, frustrating interactions, unknown outcomes, high costs, and a lack of real transparency. Having recently closed a $20 million round of financing from Oak HC/FT, WithMe Health is poised for significant growth while disrupting the $453 billion PBM industry and is looking to build out its team to help achieve this growth.
WithMe Health is looking for a Customer Success Implementation Manager. In this position you are accountable for delivering a successful customer implementation, ensuring project deliverables and schedules are consistent with service agreements, appropriate service levels are achieved, project timelines and deliverables meet customer requirements and expectations, issues are identified and resolved timely, and customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Ensure the appropriate levels of service and operational support during the implementation process by establishing clear guidelines, rules of engagement, and roles and responsibilities for implementation success.
- Cultivate positive relationships with internal and external customers through delivery of sustainable, measurable, accurate, reliable, and timely results that meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Manage the development of the implementation project plan, scope, schedule, internal and external workgroup meetings, project team meetings and weekly implementation status reports to ensure compliance.
- Promptly respond to service failures, resolves issues, and escalate concerns as appropriate.
- Ensure factual, timely, and quality implementation tracking, analysis, reporting and communication strategies are utilized.
- Proactively manage customer expectations and contractual commitments by partnering with all internal & external project stakeholders.
- Review deliverables and ensure adherence to quality standards, implementations and team performance measurements.
- Coordinate and collaborate with business, sales, clinical, product and technical contributors to ensure successful delivery of properly scoped high quality project requirements.
- Make timely and appropriate decisions to ensure implementations are on track for successful service and go live readiness.
- Ensure developed solutions match customer requirements.
- Ensure complete communication--up, down, and across the business.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ years of experience working within the PBM industry with implementation or large healthcare project management experience.
- A customer-centric mindset, able to translate customer issues/needs into solutions.
- A track record you can be proud of in terms of working with core business teams and providing a strong focus on customer satisfaction and customer retention results.
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills; you pride yourself on your ability to provide thought leadership and thrive in an energetic and entrepreneurial environment.
- A proven track record of building and maintaining long-term relationships at senior levels.
- Excellent written, oral, and active listening communication skills; demonstrated ability to message, position, and present information for maximum customer impact and influence.
- Proven ability to ascertain client needs through active listening skills, and consultatively work with clients to achieve business objectives.
- Effective skills for navigating and driving results across multiple departments in a highly complex environment.
- A flexible approach and an ability to operate effectively with uncertainty and under pressure.
- Travel required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- MP certification preferred.
There are many reasons to come work for us but we’ll just list a few:
· Highly competitive pay
· 80% employer-paid health coverage
· 401(k) plan eligible day 1
· Medical memberships
· Paid life insurance
· 16 weeks’ parental leave for primary caregiver
· Flex spending
· Results-only work environment
· Generous vacation policy
What does all that mean? It means we want you to be successful and fulfilled; to be happy and to grow. We are trying hard to be one of the best places to work and we pride ourselves on doing more for our people. We have some amazing people here and are excited to talk to you more about joining us. Are you ready?
WithMe is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.