San Mateo, CA
Technology – Engineering
WithMe Health provides a medication guidance solution that replaces legacy Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBMs) by using modern technology and rich datasets to consistently apply proven science and create individualized experiences for employees and their families. WithMe Health’s solution is unlike any other medication guidance solution in the market today: it is proactive, adaptive, convenient, and engaging. And WithMe Health’s innovative, outcomes-oriented business model aligns interests across the pharmaceutical value chain, optimizing health outcomes while substantially reducing costs for employers.
The company was formed in 2018 to address the growing challenges and unmet needs that employers and employees face with legacy PBMs: misaligned business models, frustrating interactions, unknown outcomes, high costs, and a lack of real transparency. Having recently closed a $20 million round of financing from Oak HC/FT, WithMe Health is poised for significant growth while disrupting the $453 billion PBM industry and is looking to build out its team to help achieve this growth.
WithMe Health is looking for an experienced QA Engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure high product quality. Our QA Engineer will be responsible to provide in-depth quality assurance support to the software development process as a part of an agile team by defining, designing, prioritizing and communicating all testing aspects. As a QA Engineer, you will test applications’ functionality and monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards. We are looking for a technically strong and creative individual that possess a passion for driving quality and ensuring a positive end user experience.
- Create and organize effective test strategy and planning to ensure software quality and to confirm business, technical and functional requirements
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Design and develop detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Test the limits of software at both the project and application level, including integration with related applications
- Enhance and extend test automation frameworks
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Work with engineers to promote TDD (test driven development) and assist as needed
- Create and track to RTM (requirements traceability matrix)
- Assist in the creation of QA frameworks in support of "health status dashboards"
- Analyze and communicate test results and defect tracking
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Monitor and analyze debugging process resultsInvestigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Produce and report quality assurance metrics, such as defect densities and open defect counts
- Innovate in best automation, Agile and continuous testing practices by trying new frameworks and technologies on the market and recommending their use
- Passionate about our mission to improve healthcare through technology and personalize the medication experience
Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Proven work experience in software development
- Deep professional experience in software quality assurance
- Previous ML/AI experience
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- A broad grasp of software QA approaches: automated front-end (UI) testing for SaaS products, back-end testing, unit/integration/system testing, black/white-box testing, coverage analysis, penetration testing, performance testing, cross-platform testing, QA reporting
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience with test management tools
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience with health care applications
- Excellent communication skills with clear emphasis on collaboration
- Strong problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in a scientific, technical, or engineering discipline
There are many reasons to come work for us but we’ll just list a few:
Highly competitive pay
80% employer-paid health coverage
401(k) plan eligible day 1
Medical membershipsPaid life insurance
8 weeks’ parental leave for primary caregiver
Flex spendingResults-only work environment
Generous vacation policy
What does all that mean? It means we want you to be successful and fulfilled; to be happy and to grow. We are trying hard to be one of the best places to work and we pride ourselves on doing more for our people. We have some amazing people here and are excited to talk to you more about joining us. Are you ready?
WithMe is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.