Data Product Owner
San Mateo, CA
Product – Product
WithMe Health provides a medication guidance solution that replaces legacy pharmacy benefit managers (PBMs) by using modern technology and rich datasets to consistently apply proven science and create individualized medication experiences for employees. These medication experiences for employees and their families are unlike any other solution in the market today as they are proactive, adaptive, convenient and engaging. WithMe Health’s innovative, outcomes-oriented business model aligns interests across the pharmaceutical value chain, optimizing health outcomes and value while substantially reducing costs for employers.
The company was formed in 2018 to address the growing challenges and unmet needs that employers and employees face with legacy PBMs; these challenges are driven by misaligned business models, narrow focus, frustrating interactions, unknown outcomes, high costs, and a lack of real transparency. Having just closed a$20M round of financing from Oak HC/FT, WithMe Health is poised for significant growth while disrupting the $453B PBM industry and is looking to build out their team to help achieve this growth.
WithMe Health is looking for Product Owner for the data and integration portfolio. As the Product Owner for our platform, you will be a key member of the WithMe Product Management Team. This individual will play a critical role in executing the company's mission by driving the execution to support our partners. We are looking for a team player with exceptional problem solving and analytical skills, a data ninja and an eye for detail.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analysis and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work with large, complex datasets to solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems
- Design automation tools for data cleaning, validation and verification
- Work with other product analysts, engineers, designers and other internal stakeholders to collaborate on requirements
- Provide input on functional specs and ensure that the product is built to those specs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Make sure the features are on track and of high quality, and help the team make trade-offs as necessary
- Drive user acceptance testing (externally and internally) and system sign-off
- Provide input to training and product documentation to ensure user understanding of data and software features
Qualification & Experience
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math or related field
- 2+ years of relevant experience in healthcare (payer, pharmacy, PBM, clinical), insurance, or technology domains
- Strong Analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Experience with clinical data warehouses and/or analysis of electronic health records
- Experience with No SQL database (MongoDB, Cassandra)
- Working knowledge of ElasticSearch Query DSL, SQL, Python, Kibana visualization
There are many reasons to come work for us but we’ll just list a few:
Highly competitive pay
80% employer-paid health coverage
401(k) plan eligible day 1
Paid life insurance
8 weeks’ parental leave for primary caregiver
Results-only work environment
Generous vacation policy
What does all that mean? It means we want you to be successful and fulfilled; to be happy and to grow. We are trying hard to be one of the best places to work and we pride ourselves on doing more for our people. We have some amazing people here and are excited to talk to you more about joining us. Are you ready?
WithMe is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.