Director, Product Management - Data and Analytics
San Francisco, CA
Product – Product
WithMe Health provides a medication guidance solution that replaces legacy pharmacy benefit managers (PBMs) by using modern technology and rich datasets to consistently apply proven science and create individualized medication experiences for employees. These medication experiences for employees and their families are unlike any other solution in the market today as they are proactive, adaptive, convenient and engaging. WithMe Health’s innovative, outcomes-oriented business model aligns interests across the pharmaceutical value chain, optimizing health outcomes and value while substantially reducing costs for employers.
The company was formed in 2018 to address the growing challenges and unmet needs that employers and employees face with legacy PBMs; these challenges are driven by misaligned business models, narrow focus, frustrating interactions, unknown outcomes, high costs, and a lack of real transparency. Having just closed a$20M round of financing from Oak HC/FT, WithMe Health is poised for significant growth while disrupting the $453B PBM industry and is looking to build out their team to help achieve this growth.
WithMe Health is looking for a Director, Product Management. As the Director for our data and analytics product portfolio, you will be a key member of the WithMe Product Management Team. This individual will play a critical role in executing company’s mission by driving the platform vision, direction and execution to support our partners. You will lead data products, will be responsible for extracting and manipulating data from multiple, large data sources, using the data to deliver predictive models and solutions, partnering with internal stakeholders to target members across channels (mobile app, web, email, social, call center, Apple), and managing day-to-day interactions with business stakeholders. This role will be based in San Francisco, Bay Area and will report to the Chief Product Officer. We are looking for a team player with exceptional problem solving and analytical skills, a data ninja and an eye for detail.
- Define and drive product strategy for the product roadmap in collaboration with Market, Clinical, Operations and Technology teams
- Work with internal and external customers to understand business problems and desired solutions. Supports deployment of insights across multiple channels, i.e., web, mobile app, email, call center, IoT devices
- Work with product analysts, engineers, designers and other internal stakeholders to collaborate on requirements
- Provide input on functional specs and ensure that the product is built to those specs
- Mentor and manage a team of product owners and product analysts to develop business requirements through the use of industry standards (i.e., data flow modeling, use case analysis, workflow analysis, functional decomposition analysis).
- Make sure the features are on track and of high quality, and help the team make trade-offs as necessary
- Drive user acceptance testing (externally and internally) and system sign-off
- Provide input to training and product documentation to ensure user understanding of data and software features
- Drive increased client satisfaction and retention through user feedback loops, product workshops and surveys
- Demonstrates superior communication skills, and ability to develop and participate in presentations and consultations to business stakeholders on analytics results and solutions
- Cultivate and manage relationships with stakeholders
- Alert management to potential risks and issues of importance
- Assist with assessment of third party vendors for partnership opportunities
- Monitor industry innovations and the competitive landscape
- Experience with product definition and documenting business processes and rules
- 10+ years of experience in healthcare (payer, pharmacy, PBM, clinical), insurance, technology
- 5+ years of product management experience with strong understanding of how healthcare data products solve for analytical, clinical, and operational use cases
- Experience with managing and mentoring product managers and product analysts, enabling career growth and development
- Advanced in-depth specialization in mathematical analysis methods, statistical analyses, and predictive modeling
- Expertise in using R or Python to manipulate large data sets and develop statistical models
- Experience with business intelligence (BI) tools such as MicroStrategy, Tableau, Qlik, Looker, etcExcellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional facilitation skills with a vision and understanding of the future, and subsequent changes required to meet business needs
- Ability to be extremely organized, disciplined, hands-on, and process oriented
- Ability to work in a matrixed environment
- The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree, Master’s or PhD a plus
- There are many reasons to come work for us but we’ll just list a few:
- Highly competitive pay
- 100% employer-paid health coverage
- 401(k) plan eligible day 1
- Medical memberships
- Paid life insurance
- 8 weeks’ parental leave for primary caregiver
- Flex spending
- Results-only work environment
- Generous vacation policy
What does all that mean? It means we want you to be successful and fulfilled; to be happy and to grow. We are trying hard to be one of the best places to work and we pride ourselves on doing more for our people. We have some amazing people here and are excited to talk to you more about joining us. Are you ready?
WithMe is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.