Manager of Clinical Informatics
Clinical & Contracting – Clinical Product /
As the owner for our clinical decision support platform, you will be a key member of the WithMe Health Clinical and Analytics Team. This individual will play a critical role in executing the company's mission by driving the platform vision, direction and execution to support our clients, partners and members. You will manage the rules library to support our decision support engine, work on functional requirements for predictive models and solutions, partnering with internal stakeholders to target members across channels (mobile app, web, email, social, call center), and managing day-to-day interactions with business stakeholders. We are looking for a team player with exceptional problem solving and analytical skills, a data ninja and an eye for detail.
- Manages and maintains WithMe’s clinical decision support rules library including creation of new rules, maintenance and validation.
- Maintains knowledge of healthcare industry regulations and policies ensuring compliance with future industry requirements.
- Collaborates with clinicians, business owners, engineers, and other internal stakeholders to ensure the scope of work and requirements of clinical decision support projects are met.
- Provides required project documents and performs user acceptance tests.
- Leverages project management skills to deliver quality and timely deployment outcomes across multiple channels (i.e., web, app, email, text, call center, IoT devices).
- Obtains user feedback on functionality to improve performance.
- Oversees end-to-end operational activities and outcomes of the decision support engine, ensuring data accuracy and operational efficiency.
- Develops and audits clinical informatics business process documents and desktop procedures.
- Develops and provides user training to ensure business users understand data contents, engine functionality, and system features.
- Manage business and data analysts, providing directions and oversight on report building and data analytics.
- Cultivate and manage relationships with stakeholders.
Qualifications & Experience
- Masters/Certificate in Health or Biomedical Informatics or significant clinical informatics work experience required.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in healthcare (payer, pharmacy, PBM, clinical), insurance, or technology domains.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to explain complex information in a non-technical way.
- Ability to be extremely organized, disciplined, hands-on, and process-oriented.
- Strong understanding of standardized medical terminologies, vocabularies, and classifications (e.g., SNOMED CT, ICD-10, LOINC, RxNorm, MediSpan, HCPCS).
- Experience working with healthcare interoperability standards (e.g., CDA, HL7, FHIR).
- Working knowledge of databases, Python and SQL queries a plus
- Bachelor's degree required, Master’s a plus
- 80% Employer-paid health coverage
- 401(k) plan eligible day 1
- Medical memberships
- Paid life insurance
- 8 weeks’ parental leave for primary caregiver
- Flex spending
- Results-only work environment
- Generous vacation policy
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $90K to $140K. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. The hiring manager can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Please note the compensation listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
WithMe Health is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.
WithMe Health’s commitment to diversity and inclusion honors and respects people from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives both within our workforce and for the people we serve. By using a cooperative and compassionate mindset, our goal is to narrow the disparities in healthcare and to improve patient health for all people.