Guide (Customer Service Representative)
San Mateo, CA
Operations – Member Guidance
WithMe Health provides a medication guidance solution that replaces legacy Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBMs) by using modern technology and rich datasets to consistently apply proven science and create individualized experiences for employees and their families. WithMe Health’s solution is unlike any other medication guidance solution in the market today: it is proactive, adaptive, convenient, and engaging. And WithMe Health’s innovative, outcomes-oriented business model aligns interests across the pharmaceutical value chain, optimizing health outcomes while substantially reducing costs for employers. The company was formed in 2018 to address the growing challenges and unmet needs that employers and employees face with legacy PBMs: misaligned business models, frustrating interactions, unknown outcomes, high costs, and a lack of real transparency. Having recently closed a $20 million round of financing from Oak HC/FT, WithMe Health is poised for significant growth while disrupting the $453 billion PBM industry and is looking to build out its team to help achieve this growth.
WithMe Health Guides are the front line for our members who help them learn about their WithMe Health membership, how to use our App to stay healthy and to route them to the appropriate resource if their question requires specific expertise. Guides are a critical part of WithMe Health pharmacy benefits who support members throughout their health journey.
As a Guide, you will be responsible for fielding a high volume of inbound phone calls, emails, texts and chats from members about using the WithMe Health App, enrolling in and general questions about our program. You will resolve all member’s needs in a timely manner with a positive and empathetic attitude that ensures members love WithMe Health. In short, you will be responsible for representing our brand, resolving every member’s needs and ensuring every interaction is exceptional.
Resolve member issues related to App support including enrollment, usage and troubleshootingAnswer general WithMe Health program information and educate them on our offering and how to maximize their benefitsRoute members to the right person both internally and externally based on the member’s question or needEffectively handle a large volume of inbound and outbound phone calls, emails and chats in a timely manner Maintain an exceptional level of customer satisfaction and empathetic and patient attitudeIdentify, raise and resolve internal problems and opportunities that improve the customer experience Based in San Mateo, CA
- 1-3 years of prior work experience in a customer facing role
- High school diploma or GED
- Customer obsessed mindset including empathetic and courteous phone and chat etiquette
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Learner’s mindset who is not afraid to take on responsibilities above and beyond your job description
- Strong analytical skills with ability to assess an issue and identify a course of action
- Proficiency with contact center software and Windows-based applications; CRM experience a plus
- Team-oriented and collaborative attitude, willingness to help others
- Ability to work a flexible schedule which may include evenings and weekend hours
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years in a customer facing role in a high volume contact center and or retail environment
- Healthcare, pharmacy, pharmacy benefits (PBM) and or retail pharmacy experience
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
There are many reasons to come work for us but we’ll just list a few:
Highly competitive pay
80% employer-paid health coverage
401(k) plan eligible day 1
Paid life insurance
8 weeks’ parental leave for primary caregiver
Results-only work environment
Generous vacation policy
What does all that mean?
It means we want you to be successful and fulfilled; to be happy and to
grow. We are trying hard to be one of the best places to work and we pride ourselves on doing
more for our people. We have some amazing people here and are excited to talk to you more
about joining us. Are you ready?
WithMe is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with
disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.