Regional Vice President of Sales
Sales – Mid-Market Sales /
Our vision is to help everyone lead their healthiest lives. And our mission is to create a significantly better medication experience for all our members, putting their health and needs first as they navigate the complexity of medications by offering our clinical expertise to them and their trusted providers to save them money and to improve their health.
We’re unsatisfied with the status quo in pharmacy benefits management and medication guidance. We know that we can provide an easier and more personalized, cost-effective, and equitable experience for members, while helping our clients--those who provide pharmacy benefits--make a more impactful investment in their members’ health.
WithMe Health is a modern pharmacy benefits manager (PBM) with a unique personalized medication guidance solution that sits on a purpose-built technology stack and offers the best PBM member mobile app experience in the market. Our pharmacist and pharmacy technician Medication Guides leverage this technology to bring their expertise and a human touch to proactively help our members.
We founded WithMe in 2018 to address the growing challenges and unmet needs with legacy PBMs: misaligned business models, frustrating interactions, unknown outcomes, high costs, and a lack of real transparency.
We’re growing fast. We’ve raised $48 million from Oak HC/FT, OMERS Ventures, and other leading VCs and strategic partners to take on the $450+ billion PBM industry.
The role in a nutshell:
WithMe Health is seeking a Regional Vice President of Sales responsible for identifying, nurturing, and closing new sales opportunities while managing the activity within an assigned region.
· Drive top-line revenue for a specific region by acquiring new business with a focus on the mid-market.
· Own the sales process for your region: from setting the strategy, to initial prospecting to deal closing and implementation.
· Work cross functionally as needed to gather the information required to answer client questions through the sales process
· Manage a regional pipeline and provide transparent updates to management across account targeting, prioritization and forecasting status.
· Develop deep relationships with your market, educating them on pharmacy benefit management in general and WithMe Health’s solutions.
· Build and maintain a deep and comprehensive familiarity of WithMe Health’s products, services, and roadmap
Qualifications and experience:
· 10+ years of sales experience, including 2+ years selling pharmacy benefit management solutions to employers in the mid-market.
· Expertise running the entire sales process from prospecting to deal close, leveraging best practices and processes to improve the process where relevant.
· Experienced relationship manager with the emotional intelligence and patience to navigate long, complex sales processes.
· Team player ready to roll up their sleeves and work together to help overcome challenges, while keeping a positive mindset.
There are many reasons to come work with us, but we’ll just list a few:
· Energetic and mission-oriented team.
· Experience leadership.
· Highly competitive pay
· 100% employer-paid health coverage for you; 80% employer-paid health coverage for your dependents
· 401(k) plan eligible day 14 days PTO each year.
· 8 weeks’ parental leave each year for primary caregiver.
· One Medical membership.
· Paid life insurance.
· Flex spending accounts.
· Results-only work environment
· WithMe Health is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.
· WithMe Health’s commitment to diversity and inclusion honors and respects people from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives both within our workforce and for the people we serve. By using a cooperative and compassionate mindset, our goal is to narrow the disparities in healthcare and to improve patient health for all people.