Sales Development Representative
Sales – Enterprise Sales
WithMe Health provides a medication guidance solution that replaces legacy Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBMs) by using modern technology and rich datasets to consistently apply proven science and create individualized experiences for employees and their families. WithMe Health’s solution is unlike any other medication guidance solution in the market today: it is proactive, adaptive, convenient, and engaging. And WithMe Health’s innovative, outcomes-oriented business model aligns interests across the pharmaceutical value chain, optimizing health outcomes while substantially reducing costs for employers. The company was formed in 2018 to address the growing challenges and unmet needs that employers and employees face with legacy PBMs: misaligned business models, frustrating interactions, unknown outcomes, high costs, and a lack of real transparency. Having recently closed a $20 million round of financing from Oak HC/FT, WithMe Health is poised for significant growth while disrupting the $453 billion PBM industry and is looking to build out its team to help achieve this growth.
WithMe is looking for our first Sales Development Representative, who, working closely with our RVP of Sales and Chief Commercial Officer, will be responsible for building our pipeline in the large employer and mid-market. As an early member of the Sales team you’ll wear many hats, get broad exposure across the commercial team and be involved in some of our most strategic, high impact sales processes. This is an opportunity to shape the development of a fast growing, early stage company disrupting the $453 billion Pharmacy Benefit Manager (PBM) industry.
Successful candidates will have a track record of high achievement and a self-starter attitude, with an affinity for working with dynamic teams in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment.
Candidates may work out of our headquarters in San Mateo, CA or remotely.
As our first Sales Development Representative:
- Work closely with our RVP of Sales and Chief Commercial Officer to drive market awareness and build pipeline in the large employer market
- Drive outbound prospecting through account and contact research, cold calling and emailing prospects to arrange high-quality introductory calls
- Qualify inbound leads and follow-up from marketing events, conferences, and trade shows
- Work within our CRM to track, analyze, and report on sales activities and KPIs,taking ownership in improving and creating various sales-related processes
- This is an opportunity to start your sales career at a high growth company and transition into a more senior sales or commercial team role within 12-24 months (Sales Development Team Lead | Associate Account Executive | Sales Strategy & Operations Lead | Marketing Associate | etc.)
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 1-2 years of lead generation or inside sales experience, with a proven track record of exceeding goals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of resilience and success (can be from business, sports, hobbies, or anything that requires dedication and perseverance)Empathetic team player who is motivated by personal growth and contributing to team success
- Well-organized, self-motivated, and personally accountable Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Apps, LinkedIn, and CRMs
- Highly competitive pay
- 100% employer-paid health coverage for employees
- 401(k) plan eligible day 1
- Medical memberships
- Paid life insurance
- 8 weeks’ parental leave for primary caregiver
- Flex spending
- Results-only work environment
- Generous vacation policy
What does all that mean? It means we want you to be successful and fulfilled; to be happy and to grow. We are trying hard to be one of the best places to work and we pride ourselves on doing more for our people. We have some amazing people here and are excited to talk to you more about joining us. Are you ready?
WithMe is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.