Strategy & Operations Manager
San Mateo, CA
Sales – Business Development
WithMe is a modern, full replacement to legacy Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBMs) with a simple business model that aligns incentives to focus on people, outcomes and the total cost of care. Designed to be a significant expansion on today's typical scope of services by personalizing the medication experience on the clinical, financial and interaction level. WithMe combines state-of-the-art technology, sophisticated clinical protocols and pharmacist guides to give plan sponsors and their members an unparalleled pharmacy benefits experience, personalized to each member, while improving health outcomes and reducing unnecessary costs. We call it Personalized Medication Guidance.
The company is led by a proven group of entrepreneurs and operators steeped in tech-enabled healthcare delivery, pharmacy benefit management and managed care. Founded in 2018, the company is headquartered in San Mateo, California and has received $20M in funding from venture growth equity firm Oak HC/FT.
WithMe is looking for a Strategy & Operations Manager, who, working closely with our Chief Commercial Officer, will be responsible for delivering against our go to market strategy. As an early member of the Commercial team you’ll wear many hats as well as get broad exposure to the executive team. This is an exciting opportunity to shape the development of a fast growing company disrupting the $453 billion Pharmacy Benefit Manager (PBM) industry. Successful candidates will have a track record of high achievement and a ‘can do’ attitude while working with dynamic teams in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment. This position will require work out of our headquarters in San Mateo.
- Own our go to market strategy and plan including forecasting and reporting on progress across the commercial team
- Be responsible for segmenting our target market, identifying priority segments and reporting on marketing and sales penetration of the key segments
- Develop our pricing model, business case and value proposition in close partnership with the marketing, clinical and underwriting team
- Build our channel partnerships strategy and 2020 plan and lead the delivery of the plan in partnership with the Marketing and Sales team
- Support the Chief Commercial Officer on key strategic sales
- Bachelor's Degree in related field; MBA preferred
- 3+ years of experience in management consulting, healthcare strategy consulting, and/or business development / partnerships in a fast-paced startup environment
- Self-starter attitude and deep intellectual curiosity with a history of rapid, self-driven learning and subject mastery
- Strong critical thinking to support both qualitative and quantitative analysis to drive recommendations
- Exceptional communication and relationship management skills with prior professional experience building and managing relationships with external parties
- Experience working in or with the healthcare industry with specific knowledge of the US healthcare payer ecosystem
- Track record of independently managing complex projects from start to finish, achieving key objectives on agreed timelines
- To be adaptable to changing prioritiesTo have a mission driven mindset and be passionate about improving the healthcare system
Highly competitive pay
80% employer-paid health coverage
401(k) plan eligible day 1
Paid life insurance
Results-only work environment
Generous vacation policy
What does all that mean? It means we want you to be successful and fulfilled; to be happy and to grow. We are trying hard to be one of the best places to work and we pride ourselves on doing more for our people. We have some amazing people here and are excited to talk to you more about joining us. Are you ready?
WithMe is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.