San Mateo, CA
Technology – Engineering
WithMe Health provides a medication guidance solution that replaces legacy Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBMs) by using modern technology and rich datasets to consistently apply proven science and create individualized experiences for employees and their families. WithMe Health’s solution is unlike any other medication guidance solution in the market today: it is proactive, adaptive, convenient, and engaging. And WithMe Health’s innovative, outcomes-oriented business model aligns interests across the pharmaceutical value chain, optimizing health outcomes while substantially reducing costs for employers.
The company was formed in 2018 to address the growing challenges and unmet needs that employers and employees face with legacy PBMs: misaligned business models, frustrating interactions, unknown outcomes, high costs, and a lack of real transparency. Having recently closed a $20 million round of financing from Oak HC/FT, WithMe Health is poised for significant growth while disrupting the $453 billion PBM industry and is looking to build out its team to help achieve this growth.
WithMe Health is currently looking for an experienced System Administrator to take over all aspects of the configuration and maintenance of our computer systems. This position is challenged with providing a reliable, flexible, and cost effective system environment. As our System Administrator you will be responsible to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently. In this role, you will protect our critical information, systems, and assets, troubleshoot and diagnose problems that exist within the internal environment, build solutions, implement new software and hardware, solving all issues for end users and actively participate in the development of an overall IT strategy.
- Build and maintain our AWS infrastructure with well-documented, tested, approachable software that you're proud of
- Continually identify risks and bottlenecks in our technical infrastructure and work to alleviate them
- Work closely with other Tech teams to create tools and processes that let them deliver product features quickly and reliably
- Facilitate Learning Reviews (a.k.a. blameless post mortems) to better avoid or mitigate site incidents
- Kick off greenfield projects to solve future scaling challenges and empower the team, and performing well-tested maintenance to mission-critical infrastructure
- Participate in our on-call rotation, and engender an ever-healthier on-call practice. (We average about one incident per month outside of usual work hours.)
- Give and receive timely, candid, and constructive feedback to help yourself and your colleagues learn and growLed internal audits against operations, policy, and product infrastructure against HIPAA SOC2 Part 1 and Part 2
- Creating and managing docker deployment pipelines for custom images using Jenkins
- Deploying several applications using Jenkins server and troubleshooting build and release jobs
- Redesign and architect network infrastructure for big data clusters
- Virtualized the servers using
- Docker for the test environments and dev-environments needs
- Building and Maintaining clusters of Docker containers managed by Kubernetes
- Installed, configured and deployed Linux/Window Servers, Network Switches and Routers
- Implementing and administrating enterprise level data backup and recovery Shell Scripting
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
There are many reasons to come work for us but we’ll just list a few:
Highly competitive pay
80% employer-paid health coverage
401(k) plan eligible day 1
Paid life insurance
8 weeks’ parental leave for primary caregiver
Results-only work environment
Generous vacation policy
What does all that mean? It means we want you to be successful and fulfilled; to be happy and to grow. We are trying hard to be one of the best places to work and we pride ourselves on doing more for our people. We have some amazing people here and are excited to talk to you more about joining us. Are you ready?
WithMe is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.