Security DevOps (DevSecOps) Manager
San Mateo, CA /
Technology – Engineering /
WithMe Health provides a medication guidance solution that replaces legacy Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBMs) by using modern technology and rich datasets to consistently apply proven science and create individualized experiences for employees and their families. WithMe Health’s solution is unlike any other medication guidance solution in the market today: it is proactive, adaptive, convenient, and engaging. And WithMe Health’s innovative, outcomes-oriented business model aligns interests across the pharmaceutical value chain, optimizing health outcomes while substantially reducing costs for employers.
The company was formed in 2018 to address the growing challenges and unmet needs that employers and employees face with legacy PBMs: misaligned business models, frustrating interactions, unknown outcomes, high costs, and a lack of real transparency. Having recently closed a $20 million round of financing from Oak HC/FT, WithMe Health is poised for significant growth while disrupting the $453 billion PBM industry and is looking to build out its team to help achieve this growth.
The Security DevOps (DevSecOps) Manager is a strong technical position which will lead and support the various cloud DevOps and information security and cybersecurity projects on various project life cycle and maturity assessment. As a Security DevOps Manager, you will respond to security incidents, implement thread detection techniques, lead SOC2 / HITRUST / URAC certification efforts, handle security and compliance requests, testing, and provide feedback. We are seeking an enthusiastic, passionate DevSecOps professional with established experience with cloud (e.g. AWS, GCP) services, DevOps practices such as build/release management, secure SDLC/DevSecOps practices such as automating security processes in CI/CD pipeline, SOC2 and/or HITRUST certification efforts, and general automation. This role will help to design, implement, and support cloud and end point solutions and processes. Your skills are broad - implementing cloud solutions for application architectures, scripting, database and other data services – and you easily transition between those and handle multiple projects and priorities.
- Partner with the Engineering leads to create, implement and apply DevSecOps principles, processes and culture
- Lead the DevSecOps function with a distributed team
- Advocate for and ensure appropriate security practices are communicated and implemented within their application security programs
- Support adherence and awareness of these practices.Lead SOC2, URAC and/or HITRUST certification efforts
- Own the delivery of all DevSecOps & Production initiatives
- Be a trusted automation and tooling advisor for DevSecOps initiatives by providing objective, practical and relevant ideas, insights and advice
- Assist teams with on-boarding to the adopted security tools/technologies
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in DevSecOps domain
- Experience leading a team for DevOps, Production teams
- Experience in developing or administering the security of cloud environments AWS, GCP, etc.
- Practical knowledge of DevOps toolbox: Configuration Management (Ansible, Terraform etc), Containers (Docker, Kubernetes), Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) (Jenkins, Github CI).Experience in supporting production environments
- Experience working with industry standards or programs such as SOC2, HITRUST
- Knowledge and understanding of information security legal and regulatory requirements, such as Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
There are many reasons to come work for us but we’ll just list a few:
Highly competitive pay
100% employer-paid health coverage for employees
401(k) plan eligible day 1
Paid life insurance8 weeks’ parental leave for primary caregiver
Results-only work environment
Generous vacation policy
What does all that mean? It means we want you to be successful and fulfilled; to be happy and to grow. We are trying hard to be one of the best places to work and we pride ourselves on doing more for our people. We have some amazing people here and are excited to talk to you more about joining us. Are you ready?
WithMe is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.
WithMe Health’s commitment to diversity and inclusion honors and respects people from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives both within our workforce and for the people we serve. By using a cooperative and compassionate mindset, our goal is to narrow the disparities in healthcare and to improve patient health for all people.