Data Integration Specialist (Healthcare)
Product – Product /
The Data Integration Specialist will lead all of WithMe’s integration efforts with vendors and partners. They will deal in health care data such as claims, labs, clinical data and work closely with our Customer Success teams to manage integration efforts. This position requires outstanding communication and project management skills, a deep understanding of the healthcare data landscape, and technical skill set of data languages used for data management and quality assurance. The ideal candidate can execute against competing deliverables in a timely, high-quality fashion. The Data Integration Specialist will collaborate with numerous teams - both internal and external - to source data to operate, helping to ensure that the scope and direction of each procurement and processing is on schedule. You'll interact primarily with WithMe’s customers and data vendors, managing customer expectations and competing data integrations. You'll be responsible for data validation and owning internal and external communications when data quality expectations aren't fully met. Teams you will collaborate with include; data engineers, who you'll partner with to develop the data pipeline and transform our partners' data into standard models, data science and business intelligence teams to communicate or update new issues in ongoing feeds, as well as implementation and client success teams to effectively share progress/priorities and negotiate the exchange of healthcare data with our partners.
Location: Remote or San Francisco Bay Area, CA preferred
- Own business and technical relationships with integration partners, including the project management of new integrations
- Be the subject matter expert on health care data integration standards, such as HL7, FHIR, X12, NCPDP for our internal teams
- Develop and support a wide range of data transformations and migrations
- Support requirements and implementation of data pipelines and data marts, access versatile data sources, and apply data quality measures
- Work closely with product and engineering to help design scalable, maintainable, and user friendly integration platform Investigate data mismatches and apply solutions
- Translate health care data requirements into WithMe standard data models, working closely with engineers to provide technical specifications.
- Troubleshoot and solve technical integration issues or bugs
- Project management experience with external vendors or clients
- Strong business relationship management skills to develop partnerships with key customer stakeholders
- Experience and deep understanding of healthcare data, particularly HL7 and claims data
- Knowledge and experience with data transfer protocols
- Experience working with both highly technical teams and non-technical teams; ability to communicate effectively with both
- Experience with integration of healthcare data from multiple data sources
- Python proficiency preferred
- SQL fluency
There are many reasons to come work for us but we’ll just list a few:
Highly competitive pay
100% employer-paid health coverage for you;
80% employer-paid health coverage for your dependents
Four weeks’ paid time off (PTO) each year
401(k) plan eligible day 1
One Medical membership
Paid life insurance
8 weeks’ parental leave for primary caregiver
Results-only work environment
WithMe Health is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WithMe Health’s commitment to diversity and inclusion honors and respects people from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives both within our workforce and for the people we serve. By using a cooperative and compassionate mindset, our goal is to narrow the disparities in healthcare and to improve patient health for all people.