Director of Product Marketing
San Mateo, CA
Marketing – Brand Marketing
WithMe Health provides a medication guidance solution that replaces legacy Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBMs) by using modern technology and rich datasets to consistently apply proven science and create individualized experiences for employees and their families. WithMe Health’s solution is unlike any other medication guidance solution in the market today: it is proactive, adaptive, convenient, and engaging. And WithMe Health’s innovative, outcomes-oriented business model aligns interests across the pharmaceutical value chain, optimizing health outcomes while substantially reducing costs for employers. The company was formed in 2018 to address the growing challenges and unmet needs that employers and employees face with legacy PBMs: misaligned business models, frustrating interactions, unknown outcomes, high costs, and a lack of real transparency. Having recently closed a $20 million round of financing from Oak HC/FT, WithMe Health is poised for significant growth while disrupting the $453 billion PBM industry and is looking to build out its team to help achieve this growth.
WithMe Health is looking for a Director of Product Marketing. As our Director of Product Marketing, you will drive the definition, and delivery of our go-to-market strategy, messaging, content, activities and marketing campaigns in the PBM space. This role requires the alignment of industry solutions messaging and positioning across the entire go-to-market approach, from themes, campaigns and programs, and considering all our routes to market. Deep Healthcare/PBM industry go-to-market knowledge, combined with a strong understanding of cloud and/or SaaS businesses including experience with communications platforms is a plus. This industry and product marketing role is highly visible and cross-functional, requiring regular communication with leadership, product management, and sales. Successful candidates will be experienced product marketers who roll up their sleeves, have a ‘can do’ attitude while working with dynamic teams in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment. This position will require work out of the headquarters office in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Define the overarching go to market strategy including positioning, pricing and messaging based on a deep understanding of the industry, our buyer and the competitive landscape
- Own and continuously develop the understanding of our customer, their needs and the evolving competitive landscape
- Lead relevant market research to ensure we understand both how we’re perceived and how the market is evolving so we can stay ahead of the competition at all times
- Create compelling marketing collateral that simplifies a complex topic while driving broad awareness and interest
- Own sales enablement, supporting the sales team through a complex sales process
- Partner with the Product team to identify, prioritize, and advocate for new or improved products or features based on competitive benchmarks, trends, usage data, and customer feedback Identify and maintain strong relationships with key opinion leaders, customers, professional associations, and advisory boards
Qualifications and Experience
- 8+ years of experience in enterprise marketing
- 2+ years of direct experience in digital health technology, healthcare, or health benefits
- Proven success developing and executing go-to-market plans for SaaS or cloud services in healthcare
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams
- Strong business acumen, as well as strong analytical and strategic thinking abilities to draw conclusions based on data
- Self-motivated and driven individual skilled at both planning and hands-on executionExcellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree
There are many reasons to come work for us but we’ll just list a few:
Highly competitive pay
80% employer-paid health coverage
401(k) plan eligible day 1
Paid life insurance
8 weeks’ parental leave for primary caregiver
Results-only work environment
Generous vacation policy
What does all that mean?
It means we want you to be successful and fulfilled; to be happy and to
grow. We are trying hard to be one of the best places to work and we pride ourselves on doing
more for our people. We have some amazing people here and are excited to talk to you more
about joining us. Are you ready?
WithMe is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with
disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.