Director of Product Marketing
San Mateo, CA
Marketing – Brand Marketing
WithMe Health provides a medication guidance solution that replaces legacy Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBMs) by using modern technology and rich datasets to consistently apply proven science and create individualized experiences for employees and their families. WithMe Health’s solution is unlike any other medication guidance solution in the market today: it is proactive, adaptive, convenient, and engaging. And WithMe Health’s innovative, outcomes-oriented business model aligns interests across the pharmaceutical value chain, optimizing health outcomes while substantially reducing costs for employers. The company was formed in 2018 to address the growing challenges and unmet needs that employers and employees face with legacy PBMs: misaligned business models, frustrating interactions, unknown outcomes, high costs, and a lack of real transparency. Having recently closed a $20 million round of financing from Oak HC/FT, WithMe Health is poised for significant growth while disrupting the $453 billion PBM industry and is looking to build out its team to help achieve this growth.
WithMe Health is looking for a Director of Product Marketing. As our Director of Product Marketing, you will drive the definition, and delivery of our go-to-market strategy, messaging, content, activities and marketing campaigns in the PBM space. This role requires the alignment of industry solutions messaging and positioning across the entire go-to-market approach, from themes, campaigns and programs, and considering all our routes to market. Deep Healthcare/PBM industry go-to-market knowledge, combined with a strong understanding of cloud and/or SaaS businesses including experience with communications platforms is a plus. This industry and product marketing role is highly visible and cross-functional, requiring regular communication with leadership, product management, and sales. Successful candidates will be experienced product marketers who roll up their sleeves, have a ‘can do’ attitude while working with dynamic teams in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment. This position will require work out of the headquarters office in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Lead the development and execution of product marketing strategies to achieve or exceed goals and objectives. This includes: launching new products, managing product lifecycles, forecasting, establishing and defending price, etc.
- Work with sales teams to develop commercial plans and launch plans in conjunction and consultation with branding, training & operations that meets or exceeds customer expectations
- Lead product marketing activities to be consistent partner with the marketing team to ensure appropriate implementation of commercial strategies
- Devise market research to support products, analyze sales and market trends, and synthesize results into relevant plans
- Track competitive activities, proactively develop key marketing campaigns, and work closely with regional marketing partners to understand evolving and changing market dynamics.
- Identify and maintain strong relationships with key opinion leaders, customers, professional associations, and advisory boards
- Develop and deliver executive communications
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven success developing and executing go-to-market plans for SaaS or cloud services in the Healthcare market
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams
- Strong business acumen, as well as strong analytical and strategic thinking abilities to draw conclusions based on data
- Self-motivated and driven individual skilled at both planning and hands-on execution
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Education: Bachelor's degree and 8 years of marketing experience
- Highly competitive pay
- 80% employer-paid health coverage
- 401(k) plan eligible day 1
- Medical memberships
- Paid life insurance
- 8 weeks’ parental leave for primary caregiver
- Flex spending
- Results-only work environment
- Generous vacation policy
What does all that mean? It means we want you to be successful and fulfilled; to be happy and to grow. We are trying hard to be one of the best places to work and we pride ourselves on doing more for our people. We have some amazing people here and are excited to talk to you more about joining us. Are you ready? WithMe is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.