Regional Vice President of Sales
San Mateo, CA /
Sales – Enterprise Sales /
WithMe Health provides a medication guidance solution that replaces legacy Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBMs) by using modern technology and rich datasets to consistently apply proven science and create individualized experiences for employees and their families. WithMe Health’s solution is unlike any other medication guidance solution in the market today: it is proactive, adaptive, convenient, and engaging. And WithMe Health’s innovative, outcomes-oriented business model aligns interests across the pharmaceutical value chain, optimizing health outcomes while substantially reducing costs for employers.
The company was formed in 2018 to address the growing challenges and unmet needs that employers and employees face with legacy PBMs: misaligned business models, frustrating interactions, unknown outcomes, high costs, and a lack of real transparency. Having recently closed a $20 million round of financing from Oak HC/FT, WithMe Health is poised for significant growth while disrupting the $453 billion PBM industry and is looking to build out its team to help achieve this growth.
The Regional Vice President of Sales is a strategic member of the sales team. They are responsible for identifying, nurturing and closing new sales opportunities and managing the activity within an assigned region.
- Drive top-line revenue for a specific region by acquiring new logos with a focus on the mid-market
- Own the sales process for your region: from setting the strategy, initial prospecting to deal closing and implementation
- Work cross functionally as needed to gather the information required to answer client questions through the sales process
- Manage your region's pipeline and provide transparent updates to management across account targeting, prioritization and forecasting status
- Develop deep relationships with your market, educating them on pharmacy benefit management in general and WithMe Health’s solutions
- Build and maintain a deep and comprehensive familiarity of WithMe Health’s products, services and roadmap
- 10+ years of experience in Sales Experience selling pharmacy benefit management solutions to employers in the mid-market
- Expert in running the entire sales process from prospecting to deal close, leveraging best practices and processes to improve the process where relevant
- Experienced relationship manager and have the emotional intelligence and patience to navigate long, complex sales processes
- Team player who is ready to roll up your sleeves and work together to help overcome challenges while keeping a positive mindset
There are many reasons to come work for us but we’ll just list a few:
Highly competitive pay
100% employer-paid health coverage for you; 80% employer-paid health coverage for your dependents
401(k) plan eligible day 1
One Medical membership
Paid life insurance
8 weeks’ parental leave for primary caregiver
Results-only work environment
Generous vacation policy
WithMe Health is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.