Vice President of Sales (Large/Jumbo Accounts)
Sales – Enterprise Sales /
Our vision is to help everyone lead their healthiest lives. And our mission is to create a significantly better medication experience for all our members, putting their health and needs first as they navigate the complexity of medications by offering our clinical expertise to them and their trusted providers to save them money and to improve their health.
We’re unsatisfied with the status quo in pharmacy benefits management and medication guidance. We know that we can provide an easier and more personalized, cost-effective, and equitable experience for members, while helping our clients--those who provide pharmacy benefits--make a more impactful investment in their members’ health.
WithMe Health is a modern pharmacy benefits manager (PBM) with a unique personalized medication guidance solution that sits on a purpose-built technology stack and offers the best PBM member mobile app experience in the market. Our pharmacist and pharmacy technician Medication Guides leverage this technology to bring their expertise and a human touch to proactively help our members.
We founded WithMe in 2018 to address the growing challenges and unmet needs with legacy PBMs: misaligned business models, frustrating interactions, unknown outcomes, high costs, and a lack of real transparency.
We’re growing fast. We’ve raised $48 million from Oak HC/FT, OMERS Ventures, and other leading VCs and strategic partners to take on the $450+ billion PBM industry.
The role in a nutshell:
WithMe Health is seeking a Vice President of Sales to support our rapidly growing team. The successful candidate has experience with selling new models to the self-funded market and is customer-obsessed, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and has strong organizational and relationship building skills combined with effective listening and communication skills.
As one of the critical hires on our Commercial team, you’ll help us scale our mission in developing the market and executing our strategy to rapidly grow our customer base while delivering a patient-centric experience.
- San Francisco / Bay Area, CA (ideal, due to headquarters)
- We're open to remote work, as our team is highly effective at working remotely and meets in person every 4-6 weeks
- Drive top-line revenue by acquiring new logos with a focus on the Large and Jumbo market
- Own the sales process: from setting the strategy to initial prospecting to deal closing and implementation oversight (in coordination with Client Services team)
- Act as brand ambassador supporting WithMe Health’s position as a true partner to employers. delivering transparency, flexibility, savings, and first-class member experience
- Work cross functionally as needed to gather the information required to answer client questions through the sales process
- Manage your pipeline and provide transparent updates to management across account targeting, prioritization, and forecasting status
- Develop deep relationships with your market, educating them on the benefits of WithMe Health personalized medication guidance solutions
- Recognize the influence and gatekeeping position held by the benefit consulting industry, develop a set of deep partnerships with WTW, Mercer, and AON that will accelerate dissemination of our value proposition though trusted sources that drive WithMe Health’s growth and market adoption
- Build and maintain a deep and comprehensive familiarity of WithMe Health’s products, services, and roadmap
Qualifications and Experience
- 10+ years of experience in Sales, Business Development, and/or Account Management at a national consulting firm
- Ideally, experience translating consulting background and relationships into growth at a digital health start-up as well
- Expert in running the entire sales process from prospecting to deal close, leveraging best practices and processes to improve the process where relevant
- Experienced relationship manager, with the emotional intelligence and patience to navigate long, complex sales processes
- Team player who is ready to roll up your sleeves and work together to help overcome challenges while keeping a positive mindset
- Proven strong foundation and knowledge of principles about driving growth with B2B businesses and delivering results
- Strong working knowledge of the healthcare ecosystem
- Knowledge of pharmacy benefits managers and commercial insurance stakeholders (employers, TPAs, brokers, consultants) is a bonus Familiarity with and comfortable working in remote/distributed teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to set high personal goals and work independently
- Ability to work cross-functionally with various departments
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Precise attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree required
There are many reasons to come work with us, but we’ll just list a few:
● Energetic and mission-oriented team
● Experience leadership
● Highly competitive pay
● 100% employer-paid health coverage for you; 75% employer-paid health coverage for your dependents
● 401(k) plan eligible day 1
● 4 weeks’ PTO each year
● 8 weeks’ parental leave each year for primary caregiver
● One Medical membership
● Paid life insurance
● Flex spending accounts
● Results-only work environment
WithMe Health is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WithMe Health’s commitment to diversity and inclusion honors and respects people from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives both within our workforce and for the people we serve. By using a cooperative and compassionate mindset, our goal is to narrow the disparities in healthcare and to improve patient health for all people.