Technical Product Owner, Data Platform
Product – Product /
WithMe Health is looking for a Technical Product Owner for our Data Platform to be a key member of the WithMe Product Management Team. This individual will play a critical role in executing the company's mission by driving the platform vision, direction and execution to support our partners.
You will be managing our operations and analytics data platforms to support a wide array of stakeholders and business needs. Our data platform is the backbone of the organization and used for feeding data into our applications, deriving clinical intelligence using data science and machine learning, KPI reporting, and supporting operations and sales.
WithMe Health provides a medication guidance solution that replaces legacy pharmacy benefit managers (PBMs) by using modern technology and rich datasets to consistently apply proven science and create individualized medication experiences for employees. These medication experiences for employees and their families are unlike any other solution in the market today as they are proactive, adaptive, convenient and engaging. WithMe Health’s innovative, outcomes-oriented business model aligns interests across the pharmaceutical value chain, optimizing health outcomes and value while substantially reducing costs for employers.
The company was formed in 2018 to address the growing challenges and unmet needs that employers and employees face with legacy PBMs; these challenges are driven by misaligned business models, narrow focus, frustrating interactions, unknown outcomes, high costs, and a lack of real transparency. Having just closed a$20M round of financing from Oak HC/FT, WithMe Health is poised for significant growth while disrupting the $453B PBM industry and is looking to build out their team to help achieve this growth.
- Develops, owns, and executes product roadmap for the operational and analytics data platforms.
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Works in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
- Prioritizes and maintains the sprint backlog, balancing the requirements of stakeholders (clinical, product, sales, operations).
- Grooms user stories, gathers estimates, and works as part of the team to ensure delivery of value Assists with UAT testing of new features, enhancements, or bug fixes
- Serves as a unifier of our clinical, business, and technical teams
Qualifications & Requirements
- 3+ years of relevant experience in healthcare (payer, pharmacy, PBM, clinical), insurance, or technology domains, required
- The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree. Master’s or PhD a plus
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to break down large, complex tasks into manageable pieces of work for incremental improvements
- Ability to be extremely organized, disciplined, hands-on, and process oriented.
- Working knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases and data models
- Ability to write SQL queries and work with JSON documents
- Not required, but a plus if you have:Familiarity of Cassandra, ElasticSearch, and Amazon Athena
- Familiarity of interoperability standards (e.g. HL7, FHIR) Understanding of standardized medical terminologies, vocabularies, and classifications (e.g. MediSpan GPIs, ICD-10)Experience with business intelligence tools such as MicroStrategy or Tableau
There are many reasons to come work for us but we’ll just list a few:
Great team. On a mission to lower medication spend with personalized guidance. Founded on the belief that tailoring medication selection to the individual and guiding members at every step improves health outcomes and lowers the total cost of care.
● Highly competitive pay
● 100% employer-paid health coverage for you; 80% employer-paid health coverage for your dependents
● 401(k) plan eligible day 1
● One Medical membership
● Paid life insurance
● 8 weeks’ parental leave for primary caregiver
● Flex spending
● Results-only work environment
● Generous vacation policy
WithMe Health is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WithMe Health’s commitment to diversity and inclusion honors and respects people from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives both within our workforce and for the people we serve. By using a cooperative and compassionate mindset, our goal is to narrow the disparities in healthcare and to improve patient health for all people.