SR. DevSecOps Engineer
Technology – Information Technology /
WithMe Health provides a medication guidance solution that replaces legacy Pharmacy Benefit Managers
(PBMs) by using modern technology and rich datasets to consistently apply proven science and create
individualized experiences for employees and their families. WithMe Health’s solution is unlike any other
medication guidance solution in the market today: it is proactive, adaptive, convenient, and engaging.
And WithMe Health’s innovative, outcomes-oriented business model aligns interests across the
pharmaceutical value chain, optimizing health outcomes while substantially reducing costs for employers.
The company was formed in 2018 to address the growing challenges and unmet needs that employers
and employees face with legacy PBMs: misaligned business models, frustrating interactions, unknown
outcomes, high costs, and a lack of real transparency. Having recently closed a $20 million round of
financing from Oak HC/FT, WithMe Health is poised for significant growth while disrupting the $453 billion
PBM industry and is looking to build out its team to help achieve this growth.
The DevSecOps Engineer is a strong technical position which will support the various cloud DevSecOps
information security and cybersecurity projects on various project life cycle and maturity assessment. In
your security capacity, you may be advising on responding to security incidents, developing detection
techniques, supporting SOC2 / HITRUST certification efforts, handling security and compliance requests,
testing, and providing feedback.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, passionate professional for a DevSecOps Senior Engineer position with
established experience with cloud (e.g. AWS, GCP) services, DevOps practices such as build/release
management, secure SDLC/DevSecOps practices such as automating processes in CI/CD pipeline,
implementing SOC2 and/or HITRUST certification efforts, site reliability and general automation. Your
skills are broad - implementing cloud solutions for application architectures, scripting, database and other
data services and ensuring reliability – and you easily transition between those and handle multiple
projects and priorities.
● Partner with the Engineering team to create, implement and apply DevSecOps principles,
processes and culture.
● Ensure appropriate security practices are communicated and implemented within their
application security programs. Support adherence and awareness of these practices.
● Support SOC2 and/or HITRUST certification efforts.
● Work with the teams with on-boarding to the adopted security tools/technologies.
● Build & support Site Reliability function & participate in building tools to report system KPIs.
● Deliver tasks based on project objectives; technically support projects through to completion.
● Work with teams to bring continuous improvement to DevSecOps processes and tools.
Qualifications and Experience:
● 2-5 years of experience in DevOps, SRE domain
● Experience in developing or administering the security of cloud environments AWS, GCP, etc.
● Practical knowledge of DevOps toolbox: Configuration Management (Ansible, Terraform etc),
Containers (Docker, Kubernetes), Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) (Jenkins,
Github CI), Databases (MongoDB, Postgres)
● Experience in maintaining an ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana) stack
● Experience in supporting Linux in production environments, working with Unix firewalls, access
controls and disk encryption
● Knowledge and understanding of information security legal and regulatory requirements, such as
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
● Experience working with industry standards or programs such as SOC2, HITRUST is a plus
● Practical knowledge of several security practices in SDLC and supporting it security tools, access
control, application security, network security, security architecture and security strategy.
● Good working knowledge of Python
● Healthcare experience a big plus
● Must be able to work independently or with a team, under minimum supervision
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field or equivalent work
There are many reasons to come work for us but we’ll just list a few:
Highly competitive pay
80% employer-paid health coverage
401(k) plan eligible day 1
Paid life insurance
8 weeks’ parental leave for the primary caregiver
Results-only work environment
Generous vacation policy
What does all that mean? It means we want you to be successful and fulfilled; to be happy and to grow.
We are trying hard to be one of the best places to work and we pride ourselves on doing more for our
people. We have some amazing people here and are excited to talk to you more about joining us. Are you
WithMe is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.