Technology – Engineering /
We’re in search of a Cloud Engineer who can seamlessly mesh tech know-how with business acumen to help us navigate all our cloud computing needs, including infrastructure design, maintenance, support and planning. Not only are you experienced in cloud-based technologies, but you have a firm grasp of technologies, platforms and applications, and have intimate knowledge of how best to customize these attributes to our business to help us become more secure and efficient. Not only can you help us connect the dots and evolve our cloud capabilities over time, but you’re also evolving your own capabilities as an engineer and keeping an eye on developments that can support our expansion and help us implement those, too!
- Working with our development and engineering teams to identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based solutions for the company.
- Maintain our monitoring platform and alerting systems.
- Work with our development team and security on any incident response items.
- Managing private and public cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines.
- Deploying and debugging cloud initiatives as needed in accordance with best practices throughout the development lifecycle.
- Employing exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to see and solve issues before they snowball into problems.
- Supporting web services in the cloud, along with implementing the set-up of geographically redundant services.
- Orchestrating and automating cloud-based platforms throughout the company.
- Stay current with industry trends, making recommendations as needed to help the company excel.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 2-5 years of experience in DevOps, SRE domain
- Experience in developing or administering the security of cloud environments AWS, GCP, etc.
- Practical knowledge of several security practices in SDLC and supporting it security tools, access control, application security, network security, security architecture and security strategy.
- Practical knowledge of DevOps toolbox: Configuration Management (Ansible, Terraform etc), Containers (Docker, Kubernetes), Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) (Jenkins, Github CI)
- Experience in maintaining an ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana) stack
- Good working knowledge of Python
- Healthcare experience a big plus
- Must be able to work independently or with a team, under minimum supervision
There are many reasons to come work for us but we’ll just list a few:
Great team. On a mission to lower medication spend with personalized guidance. Founded on the belief that tailoring medication selection to the individual and guiding members at every step improves health outcomes and lowers the total cost of care.
● Highly competitive pay
● 100% employer-paid health coverage for you; 80% employer-paid health coverage for your dependents
● 401(k) plan eligible day 1
● One Medical membership
● Paid life insurance
● 8 weeks’ parental leave for primary caregiver
● Flex spending
● Results-only work environment
● Generous vacation policy
WithMe Health is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WithMe Health’s commitment to diversity and inclusion honors and respects people from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives both within our workforce and for the people we serve. By using a cooperative and compassionate mindset, our goal is to narrow the disparities in healthcare and to improve patient health for all people.