Commercial Strategy Associate
San Francisco, CA /
Marketing – Brand Marketing /
WithMe Health is seeking a Commercial Strategy Associate to support our rapidly growing team. The successful candidate has experience with strategy, product, and marketing, is customer obsessed, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and has strong organizational and relationship building skills combined with effective listening and communication skills.
WithMe Health provides a medication guidance solution that replaces or augments legacy Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBMs) by using modern technology and rich datasets to create a better medication experience for employers and employees. We founded WithMe in 2018 to address the growing challenges and unmet needs with legacy PBMs: misaligned business models, frustrating interactions, unknown outcomes, high costs, and a lack of real transparency.
As one of the first hires on our Commercial team, you’ll help us scale our mission in developing the market and executing our strategy to rapidly grow our customer base while delivering a patient-centric experience.
We’re growing fast. We’ve raised $40 million+ from Oak HC/FT, OMERS Ventures, and other leading VCs and strategic partners to take on the $450+ billion PBM industry.
- San Francisco / Bay Area, CA (and open to remote work)
- Collaborate closely with the VP of Marketing and their team
- Drive impact across a range of Commercial / growth-focused efforts, including:
- > Go-to-market strategy
- > Product vision
- > Customer and member experience
- > Sales enablement and product marketing
- > Growth and content marketing
- > Enrollment marketing
- > Market / competitive intelligence and customer insights
- Interface with company leaders to iterate on the articulation of WithMe Health’s value proposition to support Sales efforts
- Design and execute campaigns to drive member engagement across a range of channels as part of WithMe Health’s member communications program
- Partner with the Clinical Innovation team and Pharmacist-led Medication Guides to enhance the member experience, especially onboarding
- Oversee design and execution of WithMe Health website enhancements, including SEM/SEO efforts, in coordination with third party contractor(s)
- Grow WithMe Health’s social media (e.g., LinkedIn) presence and support direct outreach campaigns
- Coordinate with third party thought leaders / contractors to develop marketing and sales collateral and thought pieces to share with customers and media outlets
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in strategy, product, and/or marketing domains, preferably at a fast-growing, venture capital-backed company (especially digital health) and/or healthcare strategy management consultancy
- Customer service attitude toward colleagues, especially Sales
- Proven strong foundation and knowledge of principles about driving growth with B2B businesses and delivering superb customer experiences
- Strong working knowledge of the healthcare ecosystem; Knowledge of pharmacy benefits managers and commercial insurance stakeholders (employers, TPAs, brokers, consultants) is a bonus
- Familiarity with and comfortable working in remote/distributed teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to set high personal goals and work independently
- Ability to work cross-functionally with various departments
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Precise attention to detail
There are many reasons to come work with us, but we’ll just list a few:
● Energetic and mission-oriented team
● Experience leadership
● Highly competitive pay
● 100% employer-paid health coverage for you; 80% employer-paid health coverage for your dependents
● 401(k) plan eligible day 1
● 4 weeks’ PTO each year
● 8 weeks’ parental leave each year for primary caregiver
● One Medical membership
● Paid life insurance
● Flex spending accounts
● Results-only work environment
WithMe Health is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WithMe Health’s commitment to diversity and inclusion honors and respects people from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives both within our workforce and for the people we serve. By using a cooperative and compassionate mindset, our goal is to narrow the disparities in healthcare and to improve patient health for all people.