Restaurant Development Manager
Wolt is an Apple-awarded technology company building the one app for discovering and getting great food in your city. Choose a restaurant, build your order and hit send. Follow your order’s progress by the minute and have your meal delivered to your home or your office, or pick it up yourself.
Wolt is active in 18 countries and more than 50 cities today, servicing 2.5M+ customers. We’ve raised more than €150M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors such as ICONIQ Capital, 83North, EQT Ventures and Highland Europe. Before Wolt, our investors have backed companies such as Alibaba, Netflix, Just Eat, Adyen, iZettle, Intercom and Zoom.
We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way. Apple selected us as their Editors' Choice, Wired named us one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named us Company of the Year.
We are now expanding further – and need your help. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.
About Wolt’s Operations
The role you are looking at is a part of Wolt’s operations team.
The ops team in each country is the heart and soul of Wolt. Every country team is a startup within the company. As a member of our ops, you must have a passion for getting things done and solving problems daily together with your team. There will be no two days alike as you set out to build a new business in your market.
If you are creative, like moving fast, and thrive in a dynamic environment where you get to be proactive and figure out what to do rather than wait to be told – then apply today.
About the Restaurant Development Manager role
Wolt is hiring a Restaurant Development Manager to support the management of Wolt’s restaurant portfolio in Sweden. The ideal candidate is structured, detail-oriented, and enjoys a diverse working week. You will also act as a key communicator between our operations team and restaurant partners in order to ensure optimal success.
What you will do
Driving and managing external growth:
- Act as a business developer providing high-level consultation to our restaurant partnerships regarding growth improvements and creative strategies
- Ensure that our portfolio of restaurants operate at the highest Wolt service standards by working closely with our merchant partners
- Successfully on-boarding venues onto the Wolt platform and ensuring optimal access at necessary times
- Be responsible for our menu-platform always being up to date with the text and visuals that reflect the Wolt brand
Conduct strategic analyses:
- Working closely with our support teams to analyse underlying causes for specific customer satisfaction ratings
- Identify gaps and opportunities within the restaurant portfolio and develop a plan to achieve certain outcomes
- Use data and analytics to make informed business decisions
- Conduct market analysis to understand competition
- Share best practices amongst restaurant team
- Minimum qualification as Bachelor or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience - but key is that you have the right attitude and drive
- Experience in analytics/ interest towards analytics
- Excellent interpersonal skills - you will be working with a lot of different people
- True doer mentality, building strong relationships comes naturally to you
- Experience within account management, customer support or administration
- Structured, attention to detail and service-oriented
- Self-starter and a passion for food
- Fluent in Swedish and English
What we offer
- Steep learning curve in fast-paced environment
- An opportunity for you to really leave a mark in the Swedish Food Tech industry
- Market based salary and occupational pension benefit
- A role at one of the fastest growing companies in the Nordics
- A great team with a fantastic culture; a working environment characterised by active coaching, data driven decision making and high degree of independence
So if you are excited about working in a high growth environment, taking ownership and being part of an extremely high performing team then we’d love to hear from you!
Application deadline is on October 2 however we will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so send through your application ASAP :)