Story Producer - Flagship Project
We’re looking for a brilliant story producer, perhaps exec level, with experience of taking established IP and pushing it to new levels to come and run a flagship story project for us.
This is a classic Wonderbly release, we’re aiming to do a lavish, super high quality product using a full team of writers, illustrators and creative techs.
In addition to the main story production work there are other challenging production projects to run alongside this including working with external partners on associated product releases.
The main product within the project is currently scheduled to ship in July 2018, so this is potentially a year-long project.
A bit about the skills you'll need
- Demonstrable experience developing existing children's IP into new formats and categories
- Demonstrable experience managing multi-disciplinary creatives (your creative team will probably be 3-5 people)
- Strong budget and schedule management
- Passion for storytelling and children’s media
- It would probably help if you have worked in animation, game design or another complex storytelling environment. We find people who have only done books and simple projects tend not to thrive as well at Wonderbly
We have several exciting projects for multidisciplinary story producers at Wonderbly starting in Q3 2017 to work on our 2018 release plan.
Have a look through the opportunities below and get in touch - if there’s not an exact fit, but you think you’d be great at developing personalised story products do please reach out anyway.
Other open roles in the Story Studio: