If you're looking for an exciting high profile and high impact opportunity then you've come to the right place!
We are looking for a talented Android Engineer to help take our mobile app to the next level and make Wonolo indisputably the best experience in the category through high-quality mobile user experiences. You will be part of a team that is in charge of our end users' experience which is the main touchpoint of our Wonoloer community. This team consists of native iOS/Android and backend engineers to have full control of the experience. You will have visibility to all aspects of product development, and collaborate closely with our design, product, and engineering teams to push new features that will improve the experience of hundreds of thousands of people looking for jobs on our platform. You should have experience building amazing high-performance applications on mobile. You are a self-starter, able to deliver results independently.
What You'll Do:
- Build new features from scratch.
- Write clean, maintainable code while iterating and shipping rapidly.
- Collaborate across functions, to transform user pain points and business needs into intuitive experiences.
- Champion engineering excellence with a sense of urgency.
Who You Are:
- 3+ years experience building consumer Android applications in Java and Kotlin that have received high ratings in the Google Play Store.
- Ability to build high-quality Android user experiences from wireframes and visual designs that incorporate animations, video, etc.
- Experience with client-server applications.
- Team player with strong communication skills.
- Have a love of mobile products.
Nice to Have, Not Mandatory:
- Experience with location-based and map-centric mobile applications and their associated Android APIs.
- Experience delivering products in an agile environment.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related.
Wonolo is striving to change the way companies find talent for their immediate work needs. Everyday, we are creating flexible opportunities for people to make extra income, learn new skills, and change their lives. At the same time, we are saving companies money by connecting them with talented people and redesigning the recruitment process for many industries.
We are backed by leading investors including Sequoia Capital, Bain Capital Ventures, DAG Ventures, PivotNorth, Base 10, and AMN Healthcare, among others.
Learn more about us:
Wonolo is a Great Place to Work Certified company for delivering a consistently high-trust experience for all employees. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees.