Growth Marketing Manager
New York, New York
Bravely connects employees to on-demand professional coaching in the key moments that define the employee experience, making it possible for companies to foster a culture that attracts and retains talent.
We’re looking for an experienced Growth Marketing Manager to join our team and help build a new customer acquisition marketing machine! You’ll report to the Director of Marketing and own the demand generation function end-to-end, from strategy to execution and reporting, with the ultimate goal of building awareness and active pipeline for our Sales team. This role is an opportunity to have an outsized impact on a growing company with an innovative approach as we accelerate our growth.
The ideal candidate has demand generation experience at a B2B organization, preferably at a startup or high-growth company. They will be comfortable setting and meeting lead gen and pipeline creation goals, moving quickly, and evolving as the business changes at a rapid pace. Importantly, they are also passionate about shaping the future of work, and making life at work better for everyone, and want to live that ethos in their own workplace relationships.
What you'll work on
- Channel strategy and execution from top of funnel awareness to lead gen and pipeline creation, owning performance holistically
- Identify new high-potential channels and opportunities for reaching new customers — including online and offline
- Develop new campaigns and messagingTest and optimize different creative and copy
- Develop and manage robust reporting infrastructure to understand impact and ROI of strategy and execution
- Close collaboration with the Sales team, aligning sales performance and process with marketing activity
- Partnering with content marketing to create assets that drive performative campaigns, such as case studies or thought leadership articles
Who you are
- 3-5 years of experience in a B2B marketing or demand gen role, preferably at a high-growth startup or business
- You’re performance marketing-minded: you are data-oriented, live and breathe A/B testing, love a Pivot table, and are motivated by metrics-based goals
- You’re curious and eager to understand the ‘why’ behind performance metrics
- You like working on a variety of projects and enjoy moving between and managing multiple marketing channels
- You’re highly experienced with Sales and Marketing tools (Hubspot and Salesforce, or similar)
- You have experience with leading B2B paid advertising platforms like LinkedIn and Google