Engagement Product Manager (Remote)
New York, New York /
Let’s Work Bravely
Bravely is on a mission to make life at work better for everyone. We are democratizing access to professional coaching. Companies worldwide look to us to provide their employees across all levels access to on-demand confidential coaching for the moments that matter most at work. Through Bravely, employees have a trusted and skilled coach to support their well-being, career development, and performance and ultimately help them thrive in their workplaces.
We work with companies like Zillow, Pinterest, and Autodesk, who are deeply committed to equity and inclusion by ensuring that all of their employees have access to our highly vetted, diverse, and brilliant professional coaches. When organizations offer Bravely, they scale the support provided by their People teams, managers, and transform their workplaces. Our data-driven insights and passionate team are driving change for employees and in workplaces around the world.
About the role
As the Engagement Product Manager at Bravely, you’ll creatively drive engagement for employees using Bravely, with the everyday goal of positively impacting their working lives. You’ll be the expert on our product data, identifying patterns and opportunities to improve engagement with both innovation and optimization, and you’ll own major product initiatives from strategically defining them through delivery. You’ll talk to clients and employees using Bravely to understand their experience and opportunities for impact, and you’ll be empowered to collaborate cross-functionally and partner with our data team on analysis and ideas. You’ll contribute clarity, communication, and process to a collaborative product/engineering team motivated by positive impact. Crucially - you’ll make sure we’re measuring and acting on what we value as a company to keep our engagement work aligned with data-driven insight into equity.
What you'll do
- Work autonomously and with our data team to develop insightful regular data views to understand what’s working and not working for users in our product
- Identify the most valuable levers to improve engagement and move them
- Break down your owned initiatives into small releasable projects and stories that drive continuous impact improvement
- Develop and document clear build requirements for a team of engineers
- Contribute to product prioritization and advocate for improvements that promote impactful engagement with Bravely for employees
- Collaborate across the Bravely team to get stakeholder insights and ensure product priorities align with team needs and strategy
Who you are
- You ask ‘why’ a lot and you find structured answers to that question
- You gather context and build understanding broader than your own focus area
- You make and justify good calls about when to be comprehensive or focused, precise or accurate, fast or exhaustive, etc.
- You’re savvy with multiple data tools to assess impact, look at conversion funnels, and understand audience nuances
- You have worked in a product, analytical, or project management role on a web product (if this wasn’t your title, but you did, that’s great - please tell us about it)
Nice to have
- You have had a highly data-driven or engagement-specific focus in product management work in the past
- You have some technical analytical skills like SQL or R
- You have focused on people/HR tech or product engagement/conversion optimization in past work
Bravely is committed to building a diverse, equity-minded, and inclusive culture where all of our team members feel a deep sense of belonging. We recognize that underrepresented groups such as women and BIPOC may be less likely to apply to a role if they don’t meet 100% of the listed qualifications. We encourage you to apply if you meet some of the qualifications and if this role is aligned with your career aspirations and interests.
- Competitive salary + compensation package with equity
- Competitive insurance plans with full coverage for medical, dental, and vision that greatly eliminate your out of pocket expenses
- Unlimited vacation time to enjoy all aspects of your life
- Paid Parental Leave: 12 weeks for the primary caregiver and six weeks for secondary
- Unlimited and 100% confidential access to world-class Bravely coaches to support you in your professional journey
- Virtual team-building time to stay connected with your team members around the world
- Cultural celebrations to uplift the unique experiences and identities within our community
- Home Office Allowance
- Working with an amazing, diverse, energetic, and supportive group of people
Our headquarters are based in New York, NY, but we support flexible work policies for greater work-life balance — many of our employees are 100% remote.
Working at Bravely
Bravely is an equal employment opportunity employer. Bravely considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, disability, or other protected class. We are committed to a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.