Content Marketing Lead
Ideal Start Date: October 2021
Let’s Work Bravely
Bravely is on a mission to make life at work better for everyone. We are democratizing access to professional coaching. Companies worldwide look to us to provide their employees across all levels access to on-demand confidential coaching for the moments that matter most at work. Through Bravely, employees have a trusted and skilled coach to support their well-being, career development, and performance and ultimately help them thrive in their workplaces.
We work with companies like Zillow, Pinterest, and Autodesk, who are deeply committed to equity and inclusion by ensuring that all of their employees have access to our highly-vetted, diverse, and brilliant professional coaches. When organizations offer Bravely, they scale the support provided by their People teams, managers and transform their workplaces. Our data-driven insights and passionate team are driving change for employees and in workplaces around the world.
About the role
Bravely is hiring a Content Lead to join the Brand and Lifecycle Marketing team in developing our content function. This role will contribute directly to furthering Bravely’s mission and growth, as content at Bravely serves not only the marketing teams, but also product, client success, sales, operations, and even coaching. In this role, you’ll partner closely with our Lifecycle and Demand Generation teams to deliver copy and content for our B2B + B2C audiences, with an eye toward conversion across all of our marketing channels. You’ll be a crucial player helping to build our content marketing function, managing additional freelance resources as we grow.
What you'll do
- Write and deliver copy and content for Bravely’s employee and HR leader audiences, across channels including but not limited to blog, email, website, physical marketing collateral, webinar decks, digital ad copy.
- Write strategically for A/B tests and for copy that converts across different audiences, while maintaining style guidelines and a high standard of quality and originality.
- Partner with Brand, Lifecycle and Demand Generation teams to develop and maintain marketing content calendars for B2B + B2C audiences.
- Liaise with Bravely’s network of professional coaches in order to maintain diverse perspectives in Bravely content.
- Pitch stories, topics, and angles for Bravely content based on industry trends and Bravely’s mission.
- Conduct research, including interviews with subject-matter experts and forming data hypotheses to investigate with the data team.
You should have
- 3+ years of experience in content writing across digital channels and formats.
- Demonstrated experience writing to a variety of audiences and within set voice guidelines in a professional context.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, able to leverage feedback as a tool for growth.
- You write crisply, expressively, and prolifically across a variety of formats.
- You’re experienced in researching and writing about an assigned topic.
- You manage your time effectively, and can prioritize and pivot as needed.
Bravely is committed to building a diverse, equity-minded, and inclusive culture where all of our team members feel a deep sense of belonging. We recognize that underrepresented groups such as women and BIPOC may be less likely to apply to a role if they don’t meet 100% of the listed qualifications. We encourage you to apply if you meet some of the qualifications and if this role is aligned with your career aspirations and interests.
- Competitive salary + compensation package with equity
- Competitive insurance plans with full coverage for medical, dental, and vision that greatly eliminate your out of pocket expenses
- Unlimited vacation time to enjoy all aspects of your life
- Paid Parental Leave: 12 weeks for the primary caregiver and six weeks for secondary
- Unlimited and 100% confidential access to world-class Bravely coaches to support you in your professional journey
- Virtual team-building time to stay connected with your team members around the world
- Cultural celebrations to uplift the unique experiences and identities within our community
- Home Office Allowance
- Working with an amazing, diverse, energetic, and supportive group of people
Work from where it WORKS for you. We are a fully distributed remote team with an office in New York. Our team is now 100% fully distributed and remote. We will eventually offer the option to be a hybrid in New York. We will not require employees located in NY to come into the office. We support flexible work policies for greater work-life balance.
Working at Bravely
As a team, we practice what we preach: we live our values, communicate openly and honestly, and actively work to
cultivate an inclusive and supportive people-first environment where everyone can grow, thrive, and make meaning from their work. We embrace diversity and equal opportunity fervently, with a strong commitment to building a team representing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Bravely is an equal employment opportunity employer. Bravely considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, disability, or other protected class. We are committed to a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
As an equal employment opportunity employer will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you require accommodation, please contact email@example.com.