Client Marketing Strategist (Remote)
New York, New York /
Let’s Work Bravely
Bravely is on a mission to make life at work better for everyone. We are democratizing access to professional coaching. Companies worldwide look to us to provide their employees across all levels access to on-demand confidential coaching for the moments that matter most at work. Through Bravely, employees have a trusted and skilled coach to support their well-being, career development, and performance and ultimately help them thrive in their workplaces.
We work with companies like Zillow, Pinterest, and Autodesk, who are deeply committed to equity and inclusion by ensuring that all of their employees have access to our highly-vetted, diverse, and brilliant professional coaches. When organizations offer Bravely, they scale the support provided by their People teams, managers, and transform their workplaces. Our data-driven insights and passionate team are driving change for employees and in workplaces around the world.
About the role
The Client Marketing Strategist role will be a creative, strategic partner working cross-functionally in collaboration with content, engagement, and client success partners. This role will develop, execute and track the success of marketing initiatives for new and existing client relationships. This role will represent client success on the marketing team, working to identify best practices and processes to drive the evolution of our client marketing strategies and deliver value to our customers and end-users.
What you’ll do
- Partner with the Client Success team to develop and execute marketing plans to meet individual client needs and goals, often leveraging email marketing and CRM tools
- Monitor client utilization health across segments of our user base and develop interventions to increase employee engagement with Bravely at clients below the threshold
- Support creation of supplemental custom content including employee webinars, how-to videos, and more
- Develop set of best practices and playbooks for different organization lifecycle moments, such as performance reviews
You should have
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - client-facing experience is a plus
- Demonstrated success managing multi-stakeholder projects on deadlines
- 2+ years work experience in a marketing or internal communications role using email marketing as a channel
Bravely is committed to building a diverse, equity-minded, and inclusive culture where all of our team members feel a deep sense of belonging. We recognize that underrepresented groups such as women and BIPOC may be less likely to apply to a role if they don’t meet 100% of the listed qualifications. We encourage you to apply if you meet some of the qualifications and if this role is aligned with your career aspirations and interests.
- Competitive salary + compensation package with equity
- Competitive insurance plans with full coverage for medical, dental, and vision that greatly eliminate your out of pocket expenses
- Unlimited vacation time to enjoy all aspects of your life
- Paid Parental Leave: 12 weeks for the primary caregiver and six weeks for secondary
- Unlimited and 100% confidential access to world-class
- Bravely coaches to support you in your professional journey
- Virtual team-building time to stay connected with your team members around the world
- Cultural celebrations to uplift the unique experiences and identities within our community
- Home Office Allowance
- Working with an amazing, diverse, energetic, and supportive group of people
Our headquarters are based in New York, NY, but we support flexible work policies for greater work-life balance — many of our employees are 100% remote.
Bravely is an equal employment opportunity employer. Bravely considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, disability, or other protected class. We are committed to a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.