Account Manager (Remote)
New York, New York /
Let’s Work Bravely
Bravely is on a mission to make life at work better for everyone. We are democratizing access to professional coaching. Companies worldwide look to us to provide their employees across all levels access to on-demand confidential coaching for the moments that matter most at work. Through Bravely, employees have a trusted and skilled coach to support their well-being, career development, and performance and ultimately help them thrive in their workplaces.
We work with companies like Zillow, Pinterest, and Autodesk, who are deeply committed to equity and inclusion by ensuring that all of their employees have access to our highly-vetted, diverse, and brilliant professional coaches. When organizations offer Bravely, they scale the support provided by their People teams, managers and transform their workplaces. Our data-driven insights and passionate team are driving change for employees and in workplaces around the world.
About the role
We are looking for an Account Manager to establish the foundation and set the vision for account management here at Bravely. In this role, you will form and maintain relationships with our enterprise clients. You will contribute to our company's revenue by collaborating with our client success team to support the renewal and growth of our existing enterprise accounts. You are an integral part of Bravely’s expansion as you create and execute an account strategy. You will champion and articulate our client’s business needs and connect Bravely’s value and ability to address needs and objectives.
What you’ll do
- You will manage a book of business and drive renewal and expansion for 10 to 20 enterprise accounts
- Develop a comprehensive account strategy in collaboration with Sales and Client Success
- Create an account management playbook to provide insight into client feedback, define processes, and codify account management best practices
- Be a trusted expert for executives by providing researched and nuanced workplace and culture best practices
- Identify and articulate alignment between Bravely’s value and our clients’ HR strategy and objectives
- Seamlessly navigate complex enterprises and identify Bravely champions
- Proactively manage client pipeline and renewals to meet quarterly objectives
You should have
- 6 to 8 years of senior-level enterprise account management or client management experience
- Experience with consistently exceeding renewal and expansion quota
- Successful previous experience building and maintaining positive and mutually beneficial relationships with external customers and internal stakeholders
- Experience working across cross-functionally and enjoy working collaboratively to achieve your goals
- HR, HCM, Talent Management SaaS product experience is a major plus
Bravely is committed to building a diverse, equity-minded, and inclusive culture where all of our team members feel a deep sense of belonging. We recognize that underrepresented groups such as women and BIPOC may be less likely to apply to a role if they don’t meet 100% of the listed qualifications. We encourage you to apply if you meet some of the qualifications and if this role is aligned with your career aspirations and interests.
- Competitive salary + compensation package with equity
- Competitive insurance plans with full coverage for medical, dental, and vision that greatly eliminate your out of pocket expenses
- Unlimited vacation time to enjoy all aspects of your life
- Paid Parental Leave: 12 weeks for the primary caregiver and six weeks for secondary
- Unlimited and 100% confidential access to world-class Bravely coaches to support you in your professional journey
- Virtual team-building time to stay connected with your team members around the world
- Cultural celebrations to uplift the unique experiences and identities within our community
- Home Office Allowance
- Working with an amazing, diverse, energetic, and supportive group of people
Our headquarters are based in New York, NY, but we support flexible work policies for greater work-life balance — many of our employees are 100% remote.
Bravely is an equal employment opportunity employer. Bravely considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, disability, or other protected class. We are committed to a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
As an equal employment opportunity employer will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you require accommodation, please contact email@example.com