Sales Development Representative (Remote)
New York, New York /
Bravely connects people to on-demand confidential coaching in the moments that matter across the employee experience. Access to Bravely’s network of vetted professional coaches fosters well-being and development to supercharge performance and help people thrive. When leading organizations offer Bravely to everyone, they scale the support offered by their People teams and managers, and transform their cultures in an evolving world of work.
We’re proud to support employees at world-class organizations like Zillow, Pinterest, and Autodesk as they embrace innovative approaches to life at work.
As a Sales Development Representative you will play a key role in the overall success of Bravely by proactively identifying, nurturing, and creating new opportunities.
You will develop and foster a wide range of sales, industry and startup skills that will lay the foundation for your future. Our goal is to set you up for success as an SDR while providing opportunities for you to grow and advance your career at Bravely.
You’re deeply motivated to do your part to make life at work better for everyone and profoundly excited about people and culture and the future of work.
- Balance the reactive work of responding to inbound leads with a creative and proactive approach to identify new opportunities
- Articulate and evangelize Bravely’s value proposition to decision-makers across multiple industry verticals. Work to understand their goals and challenges to better understand how we can help
- Use Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach and other prospecting tools to research accounts, identify key contacts and craft targeted messaging
- Work collaboratively & cross functionally with Marketing & Sales in a fast paced, high growth environment
- Obsessed with organization and provide timely and accurate sales development activity tracking and status updates
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales development goals
- 1-3 years of professional experience with time spent in a sales, recruiting, or HR role preferred
- Goal Oriented -- you are driven and focused on achieving through self discipline, creativity and passion, and you meet and exceed any goal that is put in front of you. You are professionally persistent.
- Creative Problem Solver -- you are flexible, agile and always open to trying something different when the situation calls for it.
- Relationship Builder -- you are an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to connect with prospective clients across different industries and roles.
- Learner - you are open to feedback, genuinely curious and constantly looking for ways to learn and improve.
- Collaborative -- you welcome candid feedback and input from teammates and are open to discussing new ideas and strategies to move the business forward. You share best practices and learn from others.
As a team, we practice what we preach: we encourage every member on our team to communicate openly and honestly, and we’re obsessed with cultivating an inclusive and supportive people first environment in which people can grow, thrive, and experience your best work yet (In fact, every Bravely employee has access to their own Pro, who they can speak with any time they want to talk about their career).
You’ll be supported as you develop in your role along with access to a competitive package plus generous stock options, healthcare, and other benefits.
This is an incredible opportunity to get in on the ground floor of our fast growing startup and do your part to make life at work better for everyone.