Senior Product Marketing Manager
Demand Generation /
Ideal Start Date: Immediately
Let’s Work Bravely
Bravely is on a mission to make life at work better for everyone. We are democratizing access to professional coaching. Companies worldwide look to us to provide their employees across all levels access to on-demand confidential coaching for the moments that matter most at work. Through Bravely, employees have a trusted and skilled coach to support their well-being, career development, and performance and ultimately help them thrive in their workplaces.
We work with companies like Zillow, Pinterest, and Autodesk, who are deeply committed to equity and inclusion by ensuring that all of their employees have access to our highly vetted, diverse, and brilliant professional coaches. When organizations offer Bravely, they scale the support provided by their People teams, managers, and transform their workplaces. Our data-driven insights and passionate team are driving change for employees and in workplaces around the world.
About the role
We’re looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to tell Bravely success stories, highlighting the impact of coaching on organizations and inspiring our HR / People leader community. The Product Marketing Manager will create case studies, expand our client testimonial library, and develop new ways to share the way Bravely empowers HR leaders to support their employees in all the moments that matter in the employee experience.
What you’ll do
- Strategy and creation of pre-sale content. You will own the storytelling of Bravely coaching client success stories - demonstrating the impact of equitable access to coaching at scale.
- Own website product positioning and copy for pages relevant to our B2B business.
- Collaborate with sales on the types of content they can use throughout the sales process.
- Create new ways to show the impact of coaching on an organization, including but not limited to video, digital presentations, interactive formats, and customer testimonials.
- Partnering closely with the product team to drive user engagement and acquisition through integrated campaigns, contribute to product messaging and positioning, and support GTM and launch activities.
- Partner with brand, product, sales to help build a cohesive message across all touchpoints — ads, social, website, emails, product.
- Guide marketing on nurture campaigns to achieve activation and conversion metrics.
You should have
- You have developed content for B2B organizations and have strong familiarity with the HR tech field.
- You love to tell stories with data and use data that demonstrate the impact of Bravely.
- You’re a collaborative team player and look forward to a group project.
- You understand the user journey, and getting to the root cause of a need, as inspiration for evolving the product marketing vision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to work at all levels of an organization.
Bravely is committed to building a diverse, equity-minded, and inclusive culture where all of our team members feel a deep sense of belonging. We recognize that underrepresented groups such as women and BIPOC may be less likely to apply to a role if they don’t meet 100% of the listed qualifications. We encourage you to apply if you meet some of the qualifications and if this role is aligned with your career aspirations and interests.
- Competitive salary + compensation package with equity.
- Competitive insurance plans with full coverage for medical, dental, and vision that greatly eliminate your out of pocket expenses.
- Unlimited vacation time to enjoy all aspects of your life.
- Paid Parental Leave: 12 weeks for the primary caregiver and six weeks for secondary.
- Unlimited and 100% confidential access to world-class Bravely coaches to support you in your professional journey.
- Virtual team-building time to stay connected with your team members around the world.
- Cultural celebrations to uplift the unique experiences and identities within our community.
- Home Office Allowance.
- Working with an amazing, diverse, energetic, and supportive group of people.
Work from where it WORKS for you. We are a fully distributed remote team with an office in New York. Our team is now 100% fully distributed and remote. We will eventually offer the option to be a hybrid in New York. We will not require employees located in NY to come into the office. We support flexible work policies for greater work-life balance.
Working at Bravely
As a team, we practice what we preach: we live our values, communicate openly and honestly, and actively work to cultivate an inclusive and supportive people-first environment where everyone can grow, thrive, and make meaning from their work. We embrace diversity and equal opportunity fervently, with a strong commitment to building a team representing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Bravely is an equal employment opportunity employer. Bravely considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, disability, or other protected class. We are committed to a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
As an equal employment opportunity employer will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you require accommodation, please contact email@example.com.