Client Success Analyst
Ideal Start Date: Immediately
Let’s Work Bravely
Bravely is on a mission to make life at work better for everyone. We are democratizing access to professional coaching. Companies worldwide look to us to provide their employees across all levels access to on-demand confidential coaching for the moments that matter most at work. Through Bravely, employees have a trusted and skilled coach to support their well-being, career development, and performance and ultimately help them thrive in their workplaces.
We work with companies like Zillow, Pinterest, and Autodesk, who are deeply committed to equity and inclusion by ensuring that all of their employees have access to our highly-vetted, diverse, and brilliant professional coaches. When organizations offer Bravely, they scale the support provided by their People teams, managers and transform their workplaces. Our data-driven insights and passionate team are driving change for employees and in workplaces around the world.
About the role
The client success analyst at Bravely will work closely with our client success and product teams to deliver best-in-class analysis of our session data. You’ll be responsible for shaping and constructing the reports we share with our clients; helping to highlight the key learnings for our clients; communicating the value of Bravely to our clients; and collaborating closely with the Product team to build the future of our client reporting.
What you'll do
- Be the expert on client reporting, executing our current vision and informing our future vision
- Iterate and develop new ways of communicating value to Bravely clients, using current data sources and new ones
- Build client reports that communicate both usage and insights for our HR partners
- Empower our client success team to deliver actionable reporting to clients with confidence
- Build the capacity of the client success team to analyze frequently accessed data
- Partner with stakeholders to engage in unique inquiries and data customizations
- Disaggregate data in a variety of ways to find insights and themes for clients
- You can identify narratives and trends from quantitative and qualitative data sets
- You have the ability to digest large amounts of data and clearly communicate key takeaways to data experts and data novices alike
- You are a strong collaborator, and enjoy empowering others to understand and present based on your findings
- You are attentive to detail, organized, a clear communicator and have the ability to multitask
You should have
- Experience with rigorous and deep qualitative analysis, perhaps in a research setting
- Expert at excel (bonus if you’re fluid with other tools for analysis such as SQL or Python)
- You’re comfortable creating data visualizations and dashboards in tools like Looker and Tableau
Bravely is committed to building a diverse, equity-minded, and inclusive culture where all of our team members feel a deep sense of belonging. We recognize that underrepresented groups such as women and BIPOC may be less likely to apply to a role if they don’t meet 100% of the listed qualifications. We encourage you to apply if you meet some of the qualifications and if this role is aligned with your career aspirations and interests.
- Competitive salary + compensation package with equity
- Competitive insurance plans with full coverage for medical, dental, and vision that greatly eliminate your out of pocket expenses
- Unlimited vacation time to enjoy all aspects of your life
- Paid Parental Leave: 12 weeks for the primary caregiver and six weeks for secondary
- Unlimited and 100% confidential access to world-class Bravely coaches to support you in your professional journey
- Virtual team-building time to stay connected with your team members around the world
- Cultural celebrations to uplift the unique experiences and identities within our community
- Home Office Allowance
- Working with an amazing, diverse, energetic, and supportive group of people
Work from where it WORKS for you. We are a fully distributed remote team with an office in New York. Our team is now 100% fully distributed and remote. We will eventually offer the option to be a hybrid in New York. We will not require employees located in NY to come into the office. We support flexible work policies for greater work-life balance.
Working at Bravely
As a team, we practice what we preach: we live our values, communicate openly and honestly, and actively work to
cultivate an inclusive and supportive people-first environment where everyone can grow, thrive, and make meaning from their work. We embrace diversity and equal opportunity fervently, with a strong commitment to building a team representing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Bravely is an equal employment opportunity employer. Bravely considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, disability, or other protected class. We are committed to a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
As an equal employment opportunity employer will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you require accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.