Enterprise Account Executive (Remote)
New York or San Francisco /
Enterprise Account Executive
Bravely connects people to on-demand confidential coaching in the moments that matter across the employee experience. Access to Bravely’s network of vetted professional coaches fosters well-being and development to supercharge performance and help people thrive. When leading organizations offer Bravely to everyone, they scale the support offered by their People teams and managers, and transform their cultures in an evolving world of work.
We’re proud to support employees at world-class organizations like Zillow, Pinterest, and Autodesk as they embrace innovative approaches to life at work.
As an Enterprise Account Executive you will play a key role in acquiring new customers and driving revenue growth to contribute to the overall success of Bravely. You will own and manage the full sales cycle to ensure Bravely’s growth in the enterprise market.
You are a high-energy sales executive that is passionate about growth, results driven, deeply curious, and seasoned in engaging with C-Suite and VP level executives at global enterprise companies. You enjoy the thrill of navigating complex sales cycles.
You’re deeply motivated to do your part to make life at work better for everyone and profoundly excited about people and culture and the future of work.
- Manage the entire B2B sales cycle of prospects from lead to close
- Utilize solution-selling and value-selling techniques through a consultative sales approach to effectively guide sales process to close (Sandler training a plus)
- Work collaboratively & cross functionally with Marketing & Customer Success in a fast paced, high growth environment
- Obsessed with Salesforce hygiene and provide timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates
- Partner strategically with management to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities / challenges, and provide recommended solutions
- Meet and exceed quarterly revenue goals
- 7+ years of sales experience (with 5+ years of quota carrying, enterprise software sales)
- Demonstrated results in exceeding sales goals
- Domain knowledge in Human Resources, OD, Talent & Learning highly preferred
- Closed rolodex of clients in the enterprise space, specifically with CHRO’s
- Ability to manage highly complex Enterprise Sales cycle and influence decision-makers in large, highly-matrixed organizations
- Business forecasting, pipeline development and management skills are required
- Excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to clearly articulate our value proposition, creating excitement & enthusiasm in our prospects
- Salesforce CRM experience preferred
- Goal Oriented -- you are a motivated closer who is always looking for new opportunities! You have a proven track record in Enterprise sales, and you meet and exceed any goal that is put in front of you. You are professionally persistent.
- Creative Problem Solver -- you know the right questions to ask to get an understanding of a client’s needs and you are quick on your feet in formulating and articulating helpful solutions. When a door is closed, you open a window.
- Relationship Builder -- you are an expert in handling objections and you know how to stay positive during intense discussions, always working to get buy-in from clients, no matter how complex the deal.
- Fluent in HR -- you speak our clients’ language, and are able to show up as a consultative subject matter expert with the expertise to educate and challenge our buyer.
- Individual Contributor -- you are self-motivated and know how to run a sales process from beginning to end and are comfortable executing each step and stage on your own -- from prospecting to outreach to discovery to demo to closing.
- Collaborative -- you welcome candid feedback and input from teammates and are open to discussing new ideas and strategies to move the business forward. You share best practices and learn from others.
As a team, we practice what we preach: we encourage every member on our team to communicate openly and honestly, and we’re obsessed with cultivating an inclusive and supportive people first environment in which people can grow, thrive, and experience your best work yet (In fact, every Bravely employee has access to their own Pro, who they can speak with any time they want to talk about their career).
You’ll be supported as you develop in your role along with access to a competitive package plus generous stock options, healthcare, and other benefits.
This is an incredible opportunity to get in on the ground floor of our fast growing startup and do your part to make life at work better for everyone.