Product Manager (Remote)
New York, New York /
Bravely is on a mission to make life at work better for everyone, powering a new pillar of a best-in-class employee support model that offers individual coaching and learning to every employee. We’re growing quickly, and are proud to be part of the future of work.
The product manager at Bravely will work closely with our head of product, our data analyst, and across all our teams to bring momentum and clarity to our product’s continuous development.
You’ll carry product work from the first stage of understanding needs and opportunities, through defining scope, build, and launch to our audiences. You’ll take a collaborative approach to developing concepts, and default to data (both quantitative and qualitative) when making decisions.
What you’ll do
- Own major product initiatives from strategic definition through delivery
- Break down initiatives into small releasable projects and stories to prioritize impact
- Develop and document clear build requirements for a team of engineers
- Measure and monitor product and feature performance against strategic goals to drive continuous improvement
- Contribute to product prioritization and advocate for improvements that promote positive impact in Bravely users’ experiences
- Collaborate across the Bravely team to get stakeholder insights and ensure product priorities align with team needs and strategy
- You ask ‘why’ a lot and you find structured answers to that question
- You’re savvy with data tools to assess impact, look at conversion funnels, and understand audience nuances
- You gather context and build understanding broader than your own focus area
- You make and justify good calls about when to be comprehensive or focused, precise or accurate, fast or exhaustive, etc.
- You collaborate constantly and build relationships of trust with stakeholders
- Preferred but not required: you have worked in a product, analytical, or project management role on a web product (if this wasn’t your title, but you did, please tell us about it)
- You’ve scoped out projects that included software development from scratch and seen them through to delivery
- You have some experience with structured product analysis tools like Google Analytics, Segment, or FullStory
- You’re able to clearly and concisely articulate concepts to various audiences
Working at Bravely
As a team, we practice what we preach: we live our values, communicate openly and honestly, and actively work to cultivate an inclusive and supportive people first environment in which everyone can grow, thrive, and make meaning from their work.
We embrace diversity and equal opportunity fervently, with a strong commitment to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you require accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.