Director of Sales
Ideal Start Date: November 2021
Let’s Work Bravely
Bravely is on a mission to make life at work better for everyone. We are democratizing access to professional coaching. Companies worldwide look to us to provide their employees across all levels access to on-demand confidential coaching for the moments that matter most at work. Through Bravely, employees have a trusted and skilled coach to support their well-being, career development, and performance and ultimately help them thrive in their workplaces.
We work with companies like Zillow, Pinterest, and Autodesk, who are deeply committed to equity and inclusion by ensuring that all of their employees have access to our highly-vetted, diverse, and brilliant professional coaches. When organizations offer Bravely, they scale the support provided by their People teams, managers and transform their workplaces. Our data-driven insights and passionate team are driving change for employees and in workplaces around the world.
About the role
We are in search of a Director of Sales to lead and develop our expanding team of Account Executives. We are looking for a strong, mission-driven leader to take our Sales Team to the next level. In this role, you will develop and execute strategies for maximal business growth. This person will have the opportunity to contribute to the growth of the organization, as well as the growth and development of the individual members of the Sales Team. This role is for you if you’re an experienced sales leader looking to develop new and strong business and revenue strategies for a rapidly expanding organization.
What you'll do
- Develop and lead a team of Account Executives to build a strong pipeline for the sales team.
- Empower Account Executives to exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual targets through goal setting, acceleration of leads, and driving to close.
- Identify and deliver strategic business opportunities to grow Bravely’s customer base.
- Provide monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on sales targets.
- Work cross-functionally to align objectives and strategies with Marketing, Finance, Product, and Operations teams.
You should have
- 4+ years managing a team in a Sales role.
- 7+ years in a Sales role as an individual contributor.
- Demonstrable experience developing high-performing B2B sales team.
- Exceptional communication, leadership, and presentation skills .
Bravely is committed to building a diverse, equity-minded, and inclusive culture where all of our team members feel a deep sense of belonging. We recognize that underrepresented groups such as women and BIPOC may be less likely to apply to a role if they don’t meet 100% of the listed qualifications. We encourage you to apply if you meet some of the qualifications and if this role is aligned with your career aspirations and interests.
- Competitive salary + compensation package with equity.
- Competitive insurance plans with full coverage for medical, dental, and vision that greatly eliminate your out of pocket expenses.
- Unlimited vacation time to enjoy all aspects of your life.
- Paid Parental Leave: 12 weeks for the primary caregiver and six weeks for secondary.
- Unlimited and 100% confidential access to world-class Bravely coaches to support you in your professional journey.
- Virtual team-building time to stay connected with your team members around the world.
- Cultural celebrations to uplift the unique experiences and identities within our community.
- Home Office Allowance.
- Working with an amazing, diverse, energetic, and supportive group of people.
Work from where it WORKS for you. We are a fully distributed remote team with an office in New York. Our team is now 100% fully distributed and remote. We will eventually offer the option to be a hybrid in New York. We will not require employees located in NY to come into the office. We support flexible work policies for greater work-life balance.
Working at Bravely
As a team, we practice what we preach: we live our values, communicate openly and honestly, and actively work to cultivate an inclusive and supportive people-first environment where everyone can grow, thrive, and make meaning from their work. We embrace diversity and equal opportunity fervently, with a strong commitment to building a team representing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Bravely is an equal employment opportunity employer. Bravely considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, disability, or other protected class. We are committed to a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
As an equal employment opportunity employer will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you require accommodation, please contact email@example.com.