Lifecycle Marketing Manager
New York, New York /
Bravely is on a mission to make life at work better for everyone, powering a new pillar of a best-in-class employee support model that offers individual coaching and learning to every employee. We’re growing quickly, and are proud to be part of the future of work.
We’re looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join the marketing team and own employee engagement strategies, beginning with email and expanding into mobile push, in-app messaging, and more. Reporting into the Director of Marketing, you’ll be in charge of ideation, strategy, execution & reporting on the channels that drive employee engagement, both with Bravely coaching sessions, content and learning programs, at all the moments that matter across the employee experience.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success in a prior role driving engagement with a product, owning retention or lifecycle programs, strong email marketing experience, and a creative and strategic mindset. They will thrive in a collaborative team environment, partnering closely with Product, Engineering, Design, and Client Success teams.
What you'll do
- In partnership with the Director of Marketing, establish benchmarks and reporting for engagement including session booking, engagement with learning content such as blog posts and webinars
- Develop A/B testing structure and optimize the current lifecycle marketing campaigns in our marketing automation platform, Autopilot
- Develop new triggered campaigns, nudging employees to engage with Bravely products at key moments in their careers
- Create strategy for new marketing channels, including but not limited to in-app messaging, push notifications, and SMS
- Partner closely with Product & Engineering on new feature launches
- Partner closely with Client Success team on client specific marketing campaigns
- You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and actually enjoy group projects
- You have excellent communication skills, both as part of a team and in presenting or explaining data
- You make data-driven decisions and enjoy using data to show your success
- You’re thoughtful about the challenges facing employees at work today and passionate about making life at work better for everyone
- You have 6-8 years of consumer lifecycle marketing or email marketing experience, with a proven track record of success driving engagement with a consumer product