Client Success Manager
Ideal Start Date: October 2021
Let’s Work Bravely
Bravely is on a mission to make life at work better for everyone. We are democratizing access to professional coaching. Companies worldwide look to us to provide their employees across all levels access to on-demand confidential coaching for the moments that matter most at work. Through Bravely, employees have a trusted and skilled coach to support their well-being, career development, and performance and ultimately help them thrive in their workplaces.
We work with companies like Zillow, Pinterest, and Autodesk, who are deeply committed to equity and inclusion by ensuring that all of their employees have access to our highly-vetted, diverse, and brilliant professional coaches. When organizations offer Bravely, they scale the support provided by their People teams, managers and transform their workplaces. Our data-driven insights and passionate team are driving change for employees and in workplaces around the world.
About the role
We are fortunate to work with world-class organizations and innovative people teams, and are looking for a Senior Client Success Manager to help our clients meet their goals and maximize the value of Bravely. You will be responsible for onboarding, retaining and growing our partnerships, ensuring that the impact of Bravely is clear at every stage, with a particular focus on expanding existing relationships.
As a partner to our clients, you will work cross-functionally across the Marketing, Product and Operations teams at Bravely to drive adoption of the product; deliver insights and reporting; and identify new opportunities to support client’s goals.
You have experience building deep partnerships, and are adept at using data to communicate the value of a product to different stakeholders and audiences. You’ll have previously worked with stakeholders in highly matrixed environments and have experience driving results across enterprise organizations. You’re organized, and are comfortable juggling multiple projects and priorities in a fast-moving environment.
What you’ll do
- Be a strategic partner to clients, communicating how Bravely can meet their needs and proposing new solutions to meet their needs and the needs of their employees
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to develop personalized and strategic campaigns to engage client employees
- Present regular engagement reports and session insights for clients, helping them to understand the value of Bravely
- Be an internal advocate for the clients needs, helping to evolve our product based on feedback
- Partner with Sales and Marketing to highlight client success stories through case studies
You should have
- 7+ years owning client relationships in a customer success environment
- Strong Communicator -- you have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and are comfortable interacting with C-level executives
- Adaptable -- you are able to pick up new skills quickly with proper training, understand that things change rapidly, and are excited to adapt to new client or business needs
- Analytical -- you are comfortable making decisions rooted in data
- Self-Directed -- you enjoy working collaboratively, but are ready to take initiative and be proactive
Bravely is committed to building a diverse, equity-minded, and inclusive culture where all of our team members feel a deep sense of belonging. We recognize that underrepresented groups such as women and BIPOC may be less likely to apply to a role if they don’t meet 100% of the listed qualifications. We encourage you to apply if you meet some of the qualifications and if this role is aligned with your career aspirations and interests.
- Competitive salary + compensation package with equity
- Competitive insurance plans with full coverage for medical, dental, and vision that greatly eliminate your out of pocket expenses
- Unlimited vacation time to enjoy all aspects of your life
- Paid Parental Leave: 12 weeks for the primary caregiver and six weeks for secondary
- Unlimited and 100% confidential access to world-class Bravely coaches to support you in your professional journey
- Virtual team-building time to stay connected with your team members around the world
- Cultural celebrations to uplift the unique experiences and identities within our community
- Home Office Allowance
- Working with an amazing, diverse, energetic, and supportive group of people
Work from where it WORKS for you. We are a fully distributed remote team with an office in New York. Our team is now 100% fully distributed and remote. We will eventually offer the option to be a hybrid in New York. We will not require employees located in NY to come into the office. We support flexible work policies for greater work-life balance.
Working at Bravely
As a team, we practice what we preach: we live our values, communicate openly and honestly, and actively work to cultivate an inclusive and supportive people-first environment where everyone can grow, thrive, and make meaning from their work. We embrace diversity and equal opportunity fervently, with a strong commitment to building a team representing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Bravely is an equal employment opportunity employer. Bravely considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, disability, or other protected class. We are committed to a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
As an equal employment opportunity employer will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you require accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.