Demand Generation Manager
New York, New York /
Bravely connects people to on-demand confidential coaching in the moments that matter across the employee experience. Access to Bravely’s network of vetted professional coaches fosters well-being and development to supercharge performance and help people thrive. Leading organizations including Zillow, Autodesk and Pinterest offer Bravely to their employees to scale the support offered by their People teams and managers, and transform their cultures in an evolving world of work.
We’re looking for a Demand Generation Manager to join our team and help build a new customer acquisition marketing machine. You’ll report to the Director of Marketing and own the demand generation function, from strategy to execution and reporting, with the ultimate goal of building awareness and active pipeline for our Sales team. This role is an opportunity to have an outsized impact on a growing company with an innovative approach as we accelerate our growth.
The ideal candidate has demand generation experience at a B2B organization, preferably at a startup or high-growth company. They will be comfortable setting and achieving lead gen and pipeline creation goals, moving quickly, and evolving as the business changes at a rapid pace. Importantly, they are also passionate about shaping the future of work, and making life at work better for everyone, and want to live that ethos in their own workplace relationships.
What you’ll work on:
- In partnership with the Director of Marketing & Sales team, help set lead generation goals and strategy for new client acquisition
- Optimize and scale our lead generation programs, with channels including:
- Webinars and hosted digital events
- Content marketing and campaigns
- Paid social / search
- New channel research and testing
- Own reporting on lead generation, lead quality and cost per lead
- Work in close collaboration with the Sales team, aligning sales performance and process with marketing activity
- Partner with content marketing to create and test assets that drive performative campaigns, such as case studies or thought leadership articles
Who you are:
- You have 3-5 years of experience in a B2B marketing or demand gen role, preferably at a high-growth startup or business
- You have a proven track record of outperforming targets and advancing in organizations
- You have strong experience in partner marketing - assessing partners, building relationships, developing or running a successful lead gen webinar program
- You’re very comfortable with sales & marketing tools and operations, especially tracking & reporting on lead source, cost per lead, MQL conversion
- You’re curious and enjoy the challenge of analyzing performance with an eye towards scaling and consistently improving
- You’re highly experienced with Sales and Marketing tools (Hubspot and Salesforce, or similar)
As a team, we practice what we preach: we encourage every member on our team to communicate openly and honestly, and we’re obsessed with cultivating an inclusive and supportive people first environment in which people can grow, thrive, and experience your best work yet (In fact, every Bravely employee has access to their own Pro, who they can speak with any time they want to talk about their career).
You’ll be supported as you develop in your role along with access to a competitive package plus generous stock options, healthcare, and other benefits.
This is an incredible opportunity to get in on the ground floor of our fast growing startup and do your part to make life at work better for everyone.