Technical Account Manager (Remote)
New York, New York /
Let's Work Bravely
Bravely is on a mission to make life at work better for everyone. We are democratizing access to professional coaching. Companies worldwide look to us to provide their employees across all levels access to on-demand confidential coaching for the moments that matter most at work. Through Bravely, employees have a trusted and skilled coach to support their well-being, career development, and performance and ultimately help them thrive in their workplaces.
We work with companies like Zillow, Pinterest, and Autodesk, who are deeply committed to equity and inclusion by ensuring that all of their employees have access to our highly-vetted, diverse, and brilliant professional coaches. When organizations offer Bravely, they scale the support provided by their People teams, managers and transform their workplaces. Our data-driven insights and passionate team are driving change for employees and in workplaces around the world.
About the role
At Bravely, we are committed to providing world-class support to our clients and their employees through our high touch client success experience. Bravely is looking for a Technical Account Manager to join our Client Success team! As the Technical Account Manager you are the key to ensuring our clients have a seamless onboarding experience while integrating Bravely with their internal systems and platforms such as an HRIS.
As Bravely’s first Technical Account Manager, you’ll have the unique opportunity to build the foundation, set the bar and scale the technical implementation process. You will partner with clients to own client data and tool integration implementations, lead internally on technical support for our clients and their employees, and maintain the integrity of our clients data. You’ll work with clients to communicate technical changes and their implications, and support new client technical and non-technical stakeholders during Bravely’s technology for their teams. Your leadership will directly impact our clients' experience but you won’t do it alone.
What you'll do
- Work cross functionally with our Client Success, Operations, Product, and Engineering teams to ensure our clients have an exceptional experience with Bravely.
- Lead clients through successful HRIS integration, technical onboarding, and provide ongoing troubleshooting and support
- Own client data implementations, including partnering with clients to set up integrations, updating documentation and troubleshooting integration issues
- Manage the integrity of current client data via in our platform and business intelligence tool
- Develop & maintain client-facing documentation processes for new Bravely features and to create a scalable infrastructure
- Support Bravely client launches including coordinating multi-phase rollouts
- Support the Sales team by facilitating security review process for potential clients
You should have
- 3+ years relevant experience in a similar role (technical customer success / account management, product management, sales engineering, integrations engineering, project management, etc)
- Experience connecting APIs and managing integrations between platforms
- Strong written and verbal communication when conveying technical information to non-technical audience
- Experience owning implementation and QA for client delivery
- Strong project management skills and can balance multiple stakeholders and work streams without guidance
- Experience interfacing with clients at every level, with strong service-oriented communication skill
- Experience with HR systems (Workday, Bamboo, Namely, etc) is a plus.
Bravely is committed to building a diverse, equity-minded, and inclusive culture where all of our team members feel a deep sense of belonging. We recognize that underrepresented groups such as women and BIPOC may be less likely to apply to a role if they don’t meet 100% of the listed qualifications. We encourage you to apply if you meet some of the qualifications and if this role is aligned with your career aspirations and interests.
- Competitive salary + compensation package with equity
- Competitive insurance plans with full coverage for medical, dental, and vision that greatly eliminate your out of pocket expenses
- Unlimited vacation time to enjoy all aspects of your life
- Paid Parental Leave: 12 weeks for the primary caregiver and six weeks for secondary
- Unlimited and 100% confidential access to world-class Bravely coaches to support you in your professional journey
- Virtual team-building time to stay connected with your team members around the world
- Cultural celebrations to uplift the unique experiences and identities within our community
- Home Office Allowance
- Working with an amazing, diverse, energetic, and supportive group of people
Our headquarters are based in New York, NY, but we support flexible work policies for greater work-life balance — many of our employees are 100% remote.