Sales Development Manager
Let’s Work Bravely
Bravely is on a mission to make life at work better for everyone. We are democratizing access to professional coaching. Companies worldwide look to us to provide their employees across all levels access to on-demand confidential coaching for the moments that matter most at work. Through Bravely, employees have a trusted and skilled coach to support their well-being, career development, and performance and ultimately help them thrive in their workplaces.
We work with companies like Zillow, Pinterest, and Autodesk, who are deeply committed to equity and inclusion by ensuring that all of their employees have access to our highly-vetted, diverse, and brilliant professional coaches. When organizations offer Bravely, they scale the support provided by their People teams, managers and transform their workplaces. Our data-driven insights and passionate team are driving change for employees and in workplaces around the world.
About the role - 100% remote position within the U.S.
Bravely is looking for a dynamic and energetic Sales Development Manager to lead and manage our SDR team and evangelize. This role will be responsible for developing and implementing sales development strategy. While leading a team of six SDRs professionals, you will have an opportunity to make a huge impact and take it to the next level for our organization and customers. Your leadership, passion for growing and developing teams and excitement around Bravely’s mission will help to continue to grow our business.
What you’ll do
- Manage, develop, and hire a team of talented Inbound and Outbound SDR’s through a coaching and mentoring mindset
- Drive a high performing, accountable team culture to exceed monthly/quarterly goals
- Monitor and hold reps accountable to activity based KPIs
- Track pipeline metrics and report data to senior leadership on a weekly basis
- Lead with a data-driven first approach, relying heavily on metrics to inform educate, and inspire your team
- Understand our sales process, methodology, product, business model, and market dynamics to best support and upskill your team
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing leadership to implement workflows and ensure process efficiency
- 2+ years leading and scaling a high performing SDR team in a high growth tech environment
- 3+ years in an enterprise software sales as an SDR or closer
- Knowledgeable in implementing career paths, compensation plans, and incentives
- Data-driven leader that takes a metrics first approach to assess performance and process improvement
- Ability to collaborate closely with Marketing on ABM strategies and pipeline process
- Experience with prospecting software: Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn SalesNav, Gong
- Passionate about improving the world of work, coaching and talent development
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment - we are building the plane while we fly it!
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
Bravely is committed to building a diverse, equity-minded, and inclusive culture where all of our team members feel a deep sense of belonging. We recognize that underrepresented groups such as women and BIPOC may be less likely to apply to a role if they don’t meet 100% of the listed qualifications. We encourage you to apply if you meet some of the qualifications and if this role is aligned with your career aspirations and interests.
- Competitive salary + compensation package with equity
- Competitive insurance plans with full coverage for medical, dental, and vision that greatly reduce your out of pocket expenses
- Unlimited vacation time to enjoy all aspects of your life
- Paid Parental Leave: 12 weeks for the primary caregiver and six weeks for secondary
- Unlimited and 100% confidential access to world-class Bravely coaches to support you in your professional journey
- Virtual team-building time to stay connected with your team members around the world
- Cultural celebrations to uplift the unique experiences and identities within our community
- Home Office Allowance
- Working with an amazing, diverse, energetic, and supportive group of people
Working at Bravely
As a team, we practice what we preach: we live our values, communicate openly and honestly, and actively work to cultivate an inclusive and supportive people-first environment where everyone can grow, thrive, and make meaning from their work. We embrace diversity and equal opportunity fervently, with a strong commitment to building a team representing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Bravely is an equal employment opportunity employer. Bravely considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, disability, or other protected class. We are committed to a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
As an equal employment opportunity employer will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you require accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.