Client Success Manager
Bravely connects employees to on-demand professional coaching in the key moments that define the employee experience, making it possible for companies to foster a culture that attracts and retains talent.
By scaling equitable access to confidential guidance and timely skill development, Bravely empowers employees at every level to do their best work and thrive in their roles.
We are looking for a Senior Client Success Manager to join our Operations team to provide exceptional support to our growing client base. The Client Success Manager will onboard, retain and partner to grow our client relationships; work cross-functionally with the Marketing team and the Product team to drive adoption and grow our product; and deliver critical insights back to our clients.
Our ideal candidate is experienced, organized and data-driven, with excellent written and interpersonal communication skills. This is an incredible opportunity to work at a growing startup to make life at work better for everyone.
Our ideal candidate has experience working in a client-facing role (and loves it!), derives energy from managing multiple clients and projects simultaneously, feels comfortable analyzing and speaking to data points, and has excellent written and interpersonal communication skills. This is an incredible opportunity if you are someone who has a passion for the People space and making life at work better for everyone.
- Work collaboratively with Sales and Marketing to onboard new clients, retain, and grow relationships
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to develop personalized and strategic campaigns to engage client employees
- Be a strategic partner to clients by continuously proposing solutions to meet their needs and the needs of their employees
- Track, analyze, and prepare regular engagement reports and session insights for clients and internal stakeholders
- Deliver client reporting, collecting feedback in order to advocate for the client’s needs internally to recommend changes and enhance the current experience
- Partner with Sales and Marketing to highlight client success stories through case studies
- 5+ years of professional experience
- 3+ years owning client relationships in a sales or customer success environment
- Developed strategy to retain and grow relationships with clients
- Planned and coordinated client implementations
- Built and implemented internal processes and related to client success
- Strong Communicator -- you have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and are comfortable interacting with C-level executives
- Adaptable -- you are able to pick up new skills quickly with proper training, understand that things change rapidly, and are excited to adapt to new client or business needs
- Analytical -- you are comfortable making decisions rooted in data
- Self-Directed -- you enjoy working collaboratively, but are ready to take initiative and be proactive