Director of Demand Generation (Remote)
New York, New York /
Let’s Work Bravely
Bravely is on a mission to make life at work better for everyone. We are democratizing access to professional coaching. Companies worldwide look to us to provide their employees across all levels access to on-demand confidential coaching for the moments that matter most at work. Through Bravely, employees have a trusted and skilled coach to support their well-being, career development, and performance and ultimately help them thrive in their workplaces.
We work with companies like Zillow, Pinterest, and Autodesk, who are deeply committed to equity and inclusion by ensuring that all of their employees have access to our highly-vetted, diverse, and brilliant professional coaches. When organizations offer Bravely, they scale the support provided by their People teams, managers and transform their workplaces. Our data-driven insights and passionate team are driving change for employees and in workplaces around the world.
Bravely is looking for a Director of Demand Generation to join our team! In this role, you’ll lead, grow and develop our acquisition strategy and team across all online and offline channels. These channels include Search, Social channels, our website, events, partner marketing, and a handful of other channels. You are a strategic, creative, and data-driven leader. You are eager to expand Bravely’s market awareness, educate and capture buyers’ interest, and ultimately build a pipeline to exceed our targets. You will work closely with our Head of Sales, Growth Operations, Brand, and Product to define an ambitious demand generation strategy and ensure we are developing the right tools and talent to drive pipeline growth.
What you’ll do:
- Define, execute, analyze and optimize Bravely’s demand generation strategy across all regions and audience segments
- Ownership of workbravely.com as it pertains to monitoring and analyzing Web traffic and provide regular reporting on conversion rate optimization and campaign effectiveness
- Optimize and leverage email marketing (re-engagement of archived leads, lead generating email campaigns, ongoing lead-nurturing campaigns, database maintenance, and growth)
- Work with our marketing stack (Hubspot, SFDC, Clearbit) for accurate program execution, including sourcing, attribution, nurturing, understanding lead scoring, conversions, and calculating ROI
- Manage a team that includes Demand Gen Manager, Product Marketer, Field Marketing, Organic and Paid Search agency
- Analyze enterprise marketing funnel, setting mix and customer segmentation to formulate ideas and approaches to optimize cost-effective pipeline development and acceleration
- You are a data-driven and experienced marketing leader with 8+ years of demand generation experience, ideally in a high-growth SaaS or HR tech market
- You have B2B marketing experience, including scaling at a growing organization
- You are an excellent manager and people leader with a passion for growing individual contributors and managers
- You’re comfortable reporting on investor-level metrics like CAC payback etc.
- You’re okay to get in the weeds and make it happen to meet pipeline goals
- You have a track record of proven success meeting increasing lead and pipeline goals quarter over quarter
- You have vendor selection experience and familiarity with the marketing technology landscape, including automation tools like Hubspot, Marketo, and Pardot
Who you are:
Bravely is committed to building a diverse, equity-minded, and inclusive culture where all of our team members feel a deep sense of belonging. We recognize that underrepresented groups such as women and BIPOC may be less likely to apply to a role if they don’t meet 100% of the listed qualifications. We encourage you to apply if you meet some of the qualifications and if this role is aligned with your career aspirations and interests.
- Competitive salary + compensation package with equity
- Competitive insurance plans with full coverage for medical, dental, and vision that greatly eliminate your out of pocket expenses
- Unlimited vacation time to enjoy all aspects of your life
- Paid Parental Leave: 12 weeks for the primary caregiver and six weeks for secondary
- Unlimited and 100% confidential access to world-class Bravely coaches to support you in your professional journey
- Virtual team-building time to stay connected with your team members around the world
- Cultural celebrations to uplift the unique experiences and identities within our community
- Home Office Allowance
- Working with an amazing, diverse, energetic, and supportive group of people
Our headquarters are based in New York, NY, but we support flexible work policies for greater work-life balance — many of our employees are 100% remote.
Working at Bravely
As a team, we practice what we preach: we live our values, communicate openly and honestly, and actively work to cultivate an inclusive and supportive people-first environment where everyone can grow, thrive, and make meaning from their work.
We embrace diversity and equal opportunity fervently, with a strong commitment to building a team representing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Bravely is an equal employment opportunity employer. Bravely considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, disability, or other protected class. We are committed to a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
As an equal employment opportunity employer will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you require accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.