Product Marketing Manager
New York, New York /
Bravely is on a mission to make life at work better for everyone, powering a new pillar of a best-in-class employee support model that offers individual coaching and learning to every employee. We’re growing quickly, and are proud to be part of the future of work.
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to tell Bravely success stories, highlighting the impact of coaching on organizations and inspiring our HR / People leader community. The Product Marketing Manager will create case studies, expand our client testimonial library, and develop new ways to share the way Bravely empowers HR leaders to support their employees in all the moments that matter in the employee experience.
We’re looking for someone with 4-6 years of experience in B2B content or product marketing related roles, with ideally some experience in the HR / People Tech space. This role will have the opportunity to make a huge impact on our content creation and strategy.
What you'll do
- Focused on pre-sale content, own the storytelling of Bravely coaching client success stories
- Create content that demonstrates the impact of equitable access to coaching at scale
- Partner with the Demand Generation Manager on distribution on our website, in conferences or other mediums
- Collaborate with Sales on the assets needed throughout the sales process
- Create new ways to show the impact of coaching on an organization, including but not limited to: video, interactive formats, classic case studies and more
- Maintain our authentic Bravely brand voice in every asset
- You are a strong writer with 4-6 years in a content or product marketing role where you have been responsible for content creation from ideation to execution
- You have developed content for a B2B organization and have strong familiarity with the HR tech field
- You love to tell stories with data and use data to show impact
- You’re a collaborative team player and thrive in a collaborative environment
- You’re looking to grow and learn, expecting this role to grow as our Bravely product grows