Field and Partner Marketing Manager
New York, New York /
Bravely is on a mission to make life at work better for everyone, powering a new pillar of a best-in-class employee support model that offers individual coaching and learning to every employee. We’re growing quickly, and are proud to be part of the future of work.
We’re looking for an experienced field marketer to be a key player on the marketing team as we scale. This role will report to the Director of Marketing to develop and execute a virtual and in person events strategy to engage, inspire and empower our Human Resources & People Leader community.
You will ideally have 3-5 years experience in planning, executing virtual and in-person events, ideally with an understanding of the metrics for success for a B2B organization and a familiarity with the HR tech space. You’ll enjoy a collaborative team environment and be a creative, strategic thinker.
What you'll do
- Partner with the sales team to build and deliver field marketing activities that support Bravely’s growth and sales goals
- Own end-to-end delivery of hosted and sponsored virtual and physical events, including production, event platform technology and/or venue sourcing, project management, budget tracking, sales enablement and audience acquisition
- Partner with the Demand Generation Manager to identify partners to work with for lead share programs and webinars
- Own reporting and tracking of performance results tied to quarterly business goals
- Deliver authentic, value add experiences to exceed expectations of attendees
- You have 3-5 years experience in field marketing including experience in both virtual and in person events
- You have a proven track record of building successful partnerships with sales teams to craft programs that are metrics-driven in their approach
- You are a dedicated team player and thrive in a collaborative environment, but can own the detail-oriented execution of events
- You have experience partnering closely with Sales teams to support pipeline development