Account Executive, Mid-Market
Ideal Start Date: January 2022
Let’s Work Bravely
Bravely is on a mission to make life at work better for everyone. We are democratizing access to professional coaching. Companies worldwide look to us to provide their employees across all levels access to on-demand confidential coaching for the moments that matter most at work. Through Bravely, employees have a trusted and skilled coach to support their well-being, career development, and performance and ultimately help them thrive in their workplaces.
We work with companies like Zillow, Pinterest, and Autodesk, who are deeply committed to equity and inclusion by ensuring that all of their employees have access to our highly-vetted, diverse, and brilliant professional coaches. When organizations offer Bravely, they scale the support provided by their People teams, managers and transform their workplaces. Our data-driven insights and passionate team are driving change for employees and in workplaces around the world.
About the role
As a Mid-Market Account Executive you will play a key role in acquiring new customers and driving revenue growth to contribute to the overall success of Bravely. You will own and manage the full sales cycle to ensure Bravely’s growth with our mid-market prospects.
You are a high-energy sales executive that is passionate about growth, results driven, deeply curious, and seasoned in engaging with C-Suite and VP level executives at global enterprise companies. You enjoy the thrill of navigating complex sales cycles.
You’re deeply motivated to do your part to make life at work better for everyone and profoundly excited about people and culture and the future of work.
What you'll do
- Manage the entire B2B sales cycle of prospects from lead to close
- Utilize solution-selling and value-selling techniques through a consultative sales approach to effectively guide sales process to close (Sandler training a plus)
- Work collaboratively & cross functionally with Marketing & Customer Success in a fast paced, high growth environment
- Obsessed with Salesforce hygiene and provide timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates
- Partner strategically with management to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities / challenges, and provide recommended solutions
- Meet and exceed quarterly revenue goals
You should have
- 5+ years of sales experience (with 5+ years of quota carrying software sales)
- Demonstrated results in exceeding sales goals
- Domain knowledge in Human Resources, OD, Talent & Learning highly preferred
- Closed rolodex of clients in the mid-market space, specifically with CHRO’s
- Business forecasting, pipeline development and management skills are required
- Excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to clearly articulate our value proposition, creating excitement & enthusiasm in our prospects
- Salesforce CRM experience preferred
Bravely is committed to building a diverse, equity-minded, and inclusive culture where all of our team members feel a deep sense of belonging. We recognize that underrepresented groups such as women and BIPOC may be less likely to apply to a role if they don’t meet 100% of the listed qualifications. We encourage you to apply if you meet some of the qualifications and if this role is aligned with your career aspirations and interests.
- Goal Oriented -- you are a motivated closer who is always looking for new opportunities! You have a proven track record in mid-market sales, and you meet and exceed any goal that is put in front of you. You are professionally persistent.
- Creative Problem Solver -- you know the right questions to ask to get an understanding of a client’s needs and you are quick on your feet in formulating and articulating helpful solutions. When a door is closed, you open a window.
- Relationship Builder -- you are an expert in handling objections and you know how to stay positive during intense discussions, always working to get buy-in from clients, no matter how complex the deal.
- Fluent in HR -- you speak our clients’ language, and are able to show up as a consultative subject matter expert with the expertise to educate and challenge our buyer.
- Individual Contributor -- you are self-motivated and know how to run a sales process from beginning to end and are comfortable executing each step and stage on your own -- from prospecting to outreach to discovery to demo to closing.
- Collaborative -- you welcome candid feedback and input from teammates and are open to discussing new ideas and strategies to move the business forward. You share best practices and learn from others.
- Competitive salary + compensation package with equity
- Competitive insurance plans with full coverage for medical, dental, and vision that greatly eliminate your out of pocket expenses
- Unlimited vacation time to enjoy all aspects of your life
- Paid Parental Leave: 12 weeks for the primary caregiver and six weeks for secondary
- Unlimited and 100% confidential access to world-class Bravely coaches to support you in your professional journey
- Virtual team-building time to stay connected with your team members around the world
- Cultural celebrations to uplift the unique experiences and identities within our community
- Home Office Allowance
- Working with an amazing, diverse, energetic, and supportive group of people
Work from where it WORKS for you. We are a fully distributed remote team with an office in New York. Our team is now 100% fully distributed and remote. We will eventually offer the option to be a hybrid in New York. We will not require employees located in NY to come into the office. We support flexible work policies for greater work-life balance.
Working at Bravely
As a team, we practice what we preach: we live our values, communicate openly and honestly, and actively work to cultivate an inclusive and supportive people-first environment where everyone can grow, thrive, and make meaning from their work. We embrace diversity and equal opportunity fervently, with a strong commitment to building a team representing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Bravely is an equal employment opportunity employer. Bravely considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, disability, or other protected class. We are committed to a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
As an equal employment opportunity employer will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you require accommodation, please contact email@example.com.