Operations Manager (Remote)
New York, New York /
Bravely connects employees to on-demand professional coaching in the key moments that define the employee experience, making it possible for companies to foster a culture that attracts and retains talent.
We are looking for an Operations Manager to help build our group facilitation and coaching product. This person will work to provide seamless experiences for key stakeholders: clients, Pros (that’s what we call our coaches) and employees.
Our ideal candidate is analytical, organized and data-driven, with excellent written and interpersonal communication skills. This is an incredible opportunity to work across the company, supporting the multiple functions of our business.
What you’ll do
- Design, build, and optimize processes across every department, including recruiting our Pros and supporting our employees as it relates to group coaching, facilitation, and training.
- Support implementation of group coaching, facilitation, and training for existing and new Bravely clients including—but not limited to!—developing registration, scheduling, and staffing systems that meet client needs.
- Work cross-functionally to translate operational needs to drive efficiency and support a growing product line of employee learning, development, and DEIB services.
- Manage support function to provide real-time trouble-shooting for all stakeholders.
- You love to create structure and processes, and are highly organized and thrive when juggling multiple responsibilities.
- You value diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging within the workplace.
- You work under tight deadlines and will do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- You are a critical thinker who is able to pick up and apply new concepts quickly and use your own knowledge to improve process.
- You are decisive and seek multiple inputs and data to make decisions.
- You are comfortable interfacing with clients on a daily basis.
- 5+ years of operational work experience
- Proficient in Excel/Google spreadsheet
- Comfort and desire working within tight deadlines in fast-paced startup environment
Bravely connects employees to on-demand professional coaching in the key moments that define the employee experience, making it possible for companies to foster a culture that attracts and retains talent. By scaling equitable access to confidential guidance and timely skill development, Bravely empowers employees at every level to do their best work and thrive in their roles. We’re creating healthier cultures one employee at a time: Among employees who complete two or more sessions, 92% report a more positive outlook on their future at their company. We’re proud to be supporting employees at the world’s best companies, like Zillow, New York Times, Pinterest, and Autodesk.
We’re a fast-growing, venture-backed startup dedicated to building products that shape the future of work. As a team, we practice what we preach: we encourage every member on our team to communicate openly and honestly, and we’re obsessed with cultivating an environment in which people feel comfortable bringing their full selves to the office every day. (In fact, every Bravely employee has access to their own Pro, who they can speak with any time they want to talk about their career.)