Software Engineer (RPA & Machine Learning)
Professional Services – Delivery
Who we are
WorkFusion makes AI-driven RPA software that creates and manages software robots for knowledge work.
What we do
WorkFusion creates AI-driven RPA software that creates and manages software robots for knowledge work. Built for data-first companies, our products automate business processes by combining AI, RPA and people in one intuitive platform. The rapid rise of AI and automation, along with the changing roles of people in the workforce, have created both complexity and opportunity for individuals, businesses and entire countries. Our company’s purpose is to reduce this complexity and help our customers exploit the opportunity through products that pair people with intelligent software robots.
WorkFusion is headquartered on Wall Street in New York City with teams throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia.
The role involves designing and developing robots on stack of Machine Learning, Optical Character Recognition and Robotic Process Automation using WorkFusion platform.
Designing and implementing robots might involve many technical challenges in the areas of machine learning, large-scale data processing, as well as satisfying complex business rules.
● Implement and successfully deliver projects using WorkFusion platform
● Solve architecture and machine learning tasks
● Closely communicate with customers and partners during project delivery
● Short-term business trips to US/EU/Asia
● 2 + years of Java background
● Good understanding of OOP principles
● Webservices: REST/SOAP
● Understanding and experience in SQL
● Knowledge of XML, HTML
● Experience with Tomcat or other application servers
● Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux commands
● Strong focus on delivering value rather than pure engineering
● At least upper intermediate English
Would be good to have
● Good prototyping skills
● Experience in performance analysis